Had a show and i think my waters went this morning.....

Ebony_Mommy

Reaction score
this morning about 2am.. my bed was soaked so i got up and a gush of water ran down my leg...

i went toilet and had a wee.. and wen i was washing my hands another gush came running out.. if it was urine..wudnt i have emptied myself in the toilet? :think:

anyways.. i used tissue to wipe it up first to see the colour and it was colourless and odorless

i went back to bed in a maternity pad and within 10 mins that was full of clear liquid and had soaked through my knickers :shock: i had a few more gushes...

this too was colourless and odorless,,,, i put another one and the same thing happened...

i foned labour ward and they wanted me to come in but i cudnt as my little sis was sleeping...

anyways... i had a few cramps but nothing substancial.. but then i had a show (looks like clear snot i think) and ive been having loads of 'show'

and i mean loads.. it almost feel af'ish at times...

i cant go hospital till about 1 this afternoon... but does this sound like anything to get my hopes up for?

:think:

also.. to all moms.. ---> how long after having a show did u have ur baby?

ta

xxx

Sounds like you're on your way to me!
Good luck!
Lucy

Not another one i can't handle the excitement!!!!!!!!! Id been in labour hours with my first before i had a show, she was born 10 hours after my show. I didnt have a show at all with my other daughter.

:shock:

but i havent experienced any major pains.. and the cramps that i have felt.. im not sure if theyre anything :think:

but do u have a 'continuous' show or is it just one 'show' and thats it? :think:

also.. about 2 wks ago i thought my waters went (they told me it wasnt my waters).. but that was just trickles nothing like this!

i know im full term but it feels so early

OMG that's exciting!! Sorry I have no advice on labour as I had a section.

Good luck Ebony :hug:

Where abouts in Reading are you? I'll come get ya - i'm working up in Lower Earley 8)

Good luck for today girlie!!!!

Hun that sounds like your waters to me!

Even if you don't get pains the hospital will have to start you off after 48hrs as your at risk of infection, so either way you will proberly be holding your bubba by tomorrow :D

I had a show about 2 weeks before max was born. My waters went and then my contractions started straight away, but I was lucky as my whole labour from waters to birth was only 5 hours.

I was 3 weeks and 2 days early and was told to come straight to hospital when my waters went, might be worth calling to see if you can go earlier!!

Good luck xx

Kat@girlracer said:
Where abouts in Reading are you? I'll come get ya - i'm working up in Lower Earley 8)

Good luck for today girlie!!!!

:cheer:

i had ewan 19 hrs after my show.
Good luck! you could be meeting babe soon!

this is it i just no it :cheer:
hope you get to the docs, if you dnt start contracting they will prob start you off. when my waters broke they said they would give me 24hours if nothing i would be started of

thinking of you. good luck :hug:

This is exactly what happened to me and I had my baby that day! Good luck! Get to the hospital!

thanx ladies...

it is my waters,,, :cry: im scared :cry:

they gave me a leaflet and told me if i dont start contracting or if i dont start labor by myself.. i have to go in sunday 8am

but i think im gettin contractions but im not sure as im not sure wat to expect...

they said i wasnt contracting when i was there tho.

i cant believe within 2 days ill have my baby.. excited but scared

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back