Lost

Hope tomorrow goes as ok as it can do. So sorry you're going through this. I personally would want to find out and name him/ her but its what you feel is best. Thinking of you xxx

Thank you all so much. If it is possible we are asking to be told I'd rather know. We are naming too I just think it will help more with it being a much later loss xxx

Hugs xxxx I just saw your post and I am very sorry to hear the news

Thank you all. I'm booked into hospital at 12. Feel sick with nerves and am dreading the empty feel I will be coming home with. Everyone is being so great but starting to feel smothered and I just want to scream. Everyone keeps asking if I'm ok. I know they mean well but no I'm not flipping ok. Once today is over with I can begin to recover just this weekend and the limbo feeling sucks. I keep dreaming that its all a mistake and they will tell me soon. It will be easier once baby is out and it's official as technically at the moment I'm pregnant :( xxx

Last edited:
I hope it all goes as best as it can. I am so sorry for your loss x

Thank you all so much for your support and kind words. In the hospital now waiting to go to theatre they are doing lots of tests to see if they can tell why. So might get answers as to why I keep losing my babies. She said as I'm so far along there's extra tests they can do xxx

Really did not want to see this after all you had been through, I'm so sorry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back