lost my baby today

ginger88

Reaction score
i have just had a scan today after starting to bleed yesterday and it has been confirmed that iv lost the baby at 8 weeks.
not really sure how im supposed to feel to be honest, i just feel numb really but i cant look at another baby or go anywhere near anything to do with babies in a shop but i dunno why.
im on my own seen as though my ex wanted me to get an abortion since he found out- at least hes got what he wanted!
i just wondered if anyone else has gone through/going through this?
im 19 and this was my first pregnancy so i dont really no whats going on.
help!

hi ginger88 i've just recently lost my baby too. i had a silent miscarriage at 9 weeks. :(

it's emotionally and physically draining going through such a loss don't try and rush yourself it will take time to heal, i'm still finding it hard to cope now.

All i can say is there are some wonderful supportive people on this forum that have helped me over the last few weeks.
if you need to talk just let it out hun were here to help as much as possible :hug: :hug:

if you ever want to talk just PM me. :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear your news honey. Thinking of you. :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

aww huni, im so sorry to hear about your m/c.. please take it easy and have lots of :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear this. I lost my baby at 10 weeks last month and I felt so lost when I first found out. It will take time to heal. Just take care of yourself and use this board for support. :hug: :hug:

Oh hon im soso sorry!

You already had the stress of the ex and this on top doesnt help, it may be an idea to request counselling from your doctor to get over ur grieving...

Hugs and kisses coming your way

xxxx :hug:

like the others have said it is such a hard thing for women to go through and it will take you time hun, :hug:

i too would speak to your doc about talking to someone able what has happened. im sorry your ex hasnt been supportive but you will get through this.

If you need to talk give me a shout :hug: :hug:

ginger88 said:
i have just had a scan today after starting to bleed yesterday and it has been confirmed that iv lost the baby at 8 weeks.
not really sure how im supposed to feel to be honest, i just feel numb really but i cant look at another baby or go anywhere near anything to do with babies in a shop but i dunno why.
im on my own seen as though my ex wanted me to get an abortion since he found out- at least hes got what he wanted!
i just wondered if anyone else has gone through/going through this?
im 19 and this was my first pregnancy so i dont really no whats going on.
help!

so sorry to hear this :(

than you everybody for your kind words.
i feel guilty because i dont actually feel sad, or any kind of emotion about it to be honest. im not sure it has hit me yet. i just feel, well numb really.
i feel like im insulting the baby by not crying!
x

You should feel however you feel...

Thats great if you feel positive, it can be a good thing and you shouldnt feel bad just means you have accepted what has happened...

hugs to you

xxx

Don't worry about how you should feel, everyone copes/takes it differently.
I can tell you, it does get better though :/

Best wishes :)

Am so sorry, my thoughts are with you at this difficult time :hug:

sorry to hear your news dont really know what to say never been in that situation. just try and keep strong.
thiking of you :hug: :hug:
xnatx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back