Back to square one

kedi376

Reaction score
Just come back from scan, the medical management didn't completely work there is still some stuff there, so now I'm booked in for a D&C on Monday, back to square one.

I went through all that pain last week for NOTHING!! It's now over two weeks since I first found out I'd lost baby kedi. When will this torture ever end? :wall2::wall2:

oh hunny how horrible for u :hugs: I unfortunately had the same problem, except I didn't get my d&c until after bleeding continually for 11 weeks!!

I really hope the op goes well for u hun xxx

:hug: sorry you have to wait still further hunny but at least you know that after Monday you can know for sure that your healing process can begin. Limbo is a crap place to be and if you need to shout at anyone feel free to pm me sweetheart xxxxxxxxx

sorry hun, when i got sent home i was told it had all passed then found out otherwise :-( :hugs: i hope this is all sorted after your D&C sweety

Darling, I am so sorry that as well as losing your baby you are having to go through all this additional shit as well.

It is so very unfair.

All I can say is grit your teeth, drink lots of vodka and this horrid time will soon be over.

I know how you feel hun - I didn't have to have a D&C but it did take 20 days for my first M/c to occur. In-between I had about 8 scans and was back at the EPU all the time.

The M/c was awful but the waiting nearly drove me insame.

I hadn't found this place back then though and I had no real outlet. I even carried on going to work :shock: :shock:

When I think back I don't even know how I coped? But I did and so will you. Us women are so very strong!

Keep yourself healthy (make sure you eat a little and drink plenty), rest yourself (lots of crappy DVD's and daytime TV along with trashy mag's) and any time it gets too much post here or call someone you feel happy to speak to!

Words are no comfort right now I know sweetie but we're all here

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
booze and fags were the first thing i bought hun, do whatever makes you happy xx hope ur ok today

Oh no thats just awful! If youve not been through enough. thinking of you. xxx

Oh chick so sorry to hear that. Thinking of you and sending lots of love xx

So sorry you are going through all this hun :hugs: xxx

Thanks Nurse, I'm not having a good day today, been crying on and off all day. Feel so lonely with all of this, I have my family all around me and it just doesn't seem to be enough. Not looking forward to tomorrow at all. :(

Thanks Nurse, I'm not having a good day today, been crying on and off all day. Feel so lonely with all of this, I have my family all around me and it just doesn't seem to be enough. Not looking forward to tomorrow at all. :(

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

We lost one in August and it was awful. My only advice would be to eat lots of sweet treats and stay off work until you have got your head around it. I felt like my husband wasnt hurting like me but I realised later he was trying to be strong for both of us!

As soon as you feel ready you can try again, we did and I fell straight away and am now nearly six weeks. I will always think of the one we lost as it was my first pregnancy but I promise you it will get easier xxx

Sorry to hear how crap u are having it stm x x (hugs)

Sent from my AWESOME iPod touch using Tapatalk

I hope today goes OK for you and it is over and done with as quickly as possible.

Once you get home, make sure you get cosy and snuggle down for the evening.

There are no words Kedi, so I can only hope that today goes as smoothly as it can and that you are soon back in the comfort of your own home.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thinking of u today kedi :hugs: Hope it goes as well as it can do xxx

Just got back home, feel ok. They've told me we shouldn't start trying until I've had 2 periods. Boooooooo!!!!!!

its just to get your cycle right hun, my GP said theres not medical reason behind it its for your mental good and dating purposes, I was told 3 only waited till 1st af and have been TTC ever since lol

Just got back home, feel ok. They've told me we shouldn't start trying until I've had 2 periods. Boooooooo!!!!!!

Glad you are home sweetie, now make sure you relax.

Get yourself back on track and then you can start to think about TTC again.

I am not sure of your age but I am imagine there is plenty of time.

I am actually finding it a relief that we're not TTC at the moment :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back