Feeling lost.....

Dollie

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I had a miscarriage on wednesday after starting to bleed on monday, i was 9 weeks. It was the most horrendous and painful experience of my life. I am lucky in that i have my 16 week old to occupy me (we conceived very fast, was a happy shock) but im just feeling so lost and guilty. I know its early days yet and it will take time to get over, im just so gutted. Im also still bleeding quite a bit and have lost a few large clots today, its like being kicked in the stomach every time i see the pad when i go to the loo :-(

How long do u generally bleed for? The hospital told me up to a month. I also cant shake the thoughts of 'what' came away. The doctor removed something during the internal but he just described as tissue but i was in so much pain i never saw or asked. Now im haunted by the thought of if it had looked like a baby etc :-(

Sending my love to all you ladies as it isnt an experience anyone should have to go through xx

Sorry you have found yourself here - big hugs to you xx

I had an mc in January which was medically managed and I bled for nearly 3 weeks - not heavy all the time though.

Please don't feel guilty - you have done nothing wrong!

Take care xx

Really sorry for your loss! Take care of yourself and your oh and your luttle one! Its a horrible time for you. I hope the bleeding stips soon but it can take time! If your ever unsure just take yourself right back to the dr.

realy sorry for ur loss :-( it was probably the sac that he took away thats how it usualy comes out u cant see a baby so early on i dont think please dont think about it to much with regards to wat u passed it will only upset u even more massive ((((hugs))))) xxx

Hi hun,

So sorry for your loss, it is never easy and although it might be difficult with your LO make sure you get some rest.

Try not to think of what the Dr's did, there is no way anything would have looked "babylike" at this stage so don't think along those lines.

Be good to yourself

xxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've had two mc's, the 2nd I had a mmc in December which was medically managed at first, it was sooo painful, I ended up back in the hospital at 3am in a right state with blood everywhere. Eventually I had to have a D&C.

My first mc was really quick and natural but I also saw things on the toilet tissue I didn't want to see. I would say that at 9 weeks whatever the doc took from you would not have been baby shaped, just clumps of blood.

Stay strong xxx

So sorry :hugs:

I bled for 10 days after went brown by the end but scan showed everything had gone back to normal. Don't try to think about what you might have seen that will keep upsetting you.

Take your time & lots of :hugs:

So Sorry for your loss. It's such are hard thing to go through.

Both mine were totally natural and I bled for 5 days (first one @ 8 weeks 2nd @ 10 weeks). The hardest things I found for a few weeks was remembering to eat and trying to sleep. My poor OH had to remind me to eat. Plus I had a break down at the first period afterwards.

Make sure you take care of yourself and remember you are not alone.

Hello,really sorry 4 ur loss. I had mc in jan at nearly 10 weeks, but baby had stopped developing b4 that. I also had internal and dr took out sac, they do that 2 try 2 stem bleeding, they were happy they got whole sac out. I asked if they could see anything and they told me no. I bled 4 bout 3 weeks and also passed what i can only describe as pregnancy products, clots and like a clot with yellow tissue in it, sorry tmi. Its still really early days so b kind 2 yourself, u prob still in bit of shock and try not 2 dwell 2 much on what came out. Take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back