Lost

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
Found out this morning at 15 weeks my baby has died. I feel so lost right now. Going in Monday for surgical management as its breaking down but my cervix is tightly closed. How do I get through the weekend. I'm still sick it just all seems so unreal and wouldn't have believed it had I not seen the screen. I just don't know what to do x

I am so so sorry hun. A loss at any time is awful but must be even harder further along, and especially as i know you've had a tough journey up to this point.

My personal advice would be to just do whatever you feel you need to, if you want to stay in and cry - do it, if you want to 'rebel' do that. When i had my mmc my reaction was to do everything you shouldnt when pregnant, i moved heavy furniture, drank alcohol and smoked, it didnt do anything except make me feel better temporarily but still.

Just take care of yourself and keep talking to your oh, it is so easy to push them away just be sure to not cut yourself off and communicate. Xxxxx

Last edited:
I am so sorry for you. I agree with Lou, do what ever you need to to keep yourself sane. I had quite a lot of wine when I mc - it was only a temporary help but anything to get through the day. Lot of hugs x.

So sorry to see this, take care of yourself you will get through it one way or another. I'm just over six weeks since my MMC and still finding some days tough, but trying real hard to look to the future. Love and hugs xxx

I am so sorry you are going through this. I agree with the other ladies, do whatever you feel you want to do. I had to block it out for the first few days, simply so I could get through it x

I just can't stop crying. Even tho I knew it was a risky pregnancy from the start and lots of blood. I wasn't bleeding at the time so was a shock. Knowing I have to carry it all weekend to start I was like omg no now I'm cherishing the couple of days I have left if that makes any sense at all. My daughter was so upset but being so strong for me. She is amazing and I am very lucky to have her. The oh. Well I dunno what I would do without him he is amazing and right by my side. Talks when I want to and sits in silence if I don't. Thank you all for being there too x

Last edited:
I read your very sad news in Tri 2 sweetie and I am so very sorry.

I think this weekend you need to do whatever it is you can to get through?? I know that is so vague but I mean if you feel the need to be alone then be alone if you want people with you then ask...

I am happy to hear you partner is supportive though and I suggest lots of cuddles with your daughter :lol:

xxxxx

Really sorry to hear about your loss Hun. Do what ever you need to and know that we are all here for you if you want to talk x

Thanks for the advice sounds just about right. I've been having lots of cuddles with her cos as well as feeling sorry for myself I also have to be her mum. It's going to be so hard next month with her off to uni. Ill be ok tho I'm stronger than I give myself credit for half the time x

So sorry for your loss *hugs*

Take care of yourself lovely x

Im so sorry for your loss honey!! Take care of you and your family and do what you feel is right for you! Xxx

Oh God have just seen this thread, after everything you've gone to to get this far I can't believe this has happened to you. I'm so so sorry! Just you take your time and do what you need to do, everyone will understand. I hope the docs can give you some answers. Thinking of you xxx

Thank you all so much you have been a massive help all the way through. Maybe you can help me with this. I'm not sure what to do. Will knowing the sex and putting a name to baby help any or will it make it all worse I'm unsure. Part of me wants to put a line under it but part of me wants to have more. I know I'm not allowed to see or hold baby as its breaking down so stop now or say yes please to knowing. I'm so confused xxx

I think everyone is different. See I would have loved to know last time what the baby was but was way too early for me. Just so I could have given a name etc instead of callin it the baby. I think you need to do what you feel you need. If you decide on knowin the sex and naming , it will be difficult for you but it may also help you in a way.

I still feel so sad for you :( , again I'm so so sorry. Sending you tons of hugs
Xxx

So sorry to hear this xx

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear this been reading your story from the beginning and I'm devastated for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back