lost my baby today

Hi im so sorry ur going through all this at the mo please take time and dont worry that ur not having emotions at the moment they will come when u feel ready for them, everyone is different to how they cope take care
:hug: :hug:
puppy

Oh hun :hug:

Im also 19 and i stuffered a misscarriage in april. It is hard and i know exactly what you are going through. if u need a chat pls contact me i would be more than happy to listen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im so sorry darlin, god this is hard - i have a sister your age am getting all emotional.
Im sorry your having a shiity time at the moment but getting through it and accepting it will help you move on.Theres no reason why you cannot go on in the future to have more babies with a decent and loving partner.

I know its easy for me to say im pregnant and so are all the other ladies but we have all suffered your lost and felt your pain.

All i can offer are lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im finally starting to come to terms with loosing the baby. im finding it really hard to be around babies and toddlers at the moment and im not sure if its normal or not.
Iv finally found a new guy that actually appreciates me and has helped me through all this. Only problem is he has a 3 yr old son and i no it is gonna be really hard meeting him.
He has been really supportive though and told me to just take my time with it all.
This might sound really insensitive to alot of people but in a way this has given me the final push to block my ex out of my life forever!
thank you everybody for your kind words and support
take care everyone
xx

ginger88 said:
im finally starting to come to terms with loosing the baby. im finding it really hard to be around babies and toddlers at the moment and im not sure if its normal or not.
Iv finally found a new guy that actually appreciates me and has helped me through all this. Only problem is he has a 3 yr old son and i no it is gonna be really hard meeting him.
He has been really supportive though and told me to just take my time with it all.
This might sound really insensitive to alot of people but in a way this has given me the final push to block my ex out of my life forever!
thank you everybody for your kind words and support
take care everyone
xx

Glad your ok, yes thats completly natural, the sound of someone cooing over their toddler yesterday made me burst into tears... Remember your hormones are still wreaking havoc...

Please keep talking feel free to pm me, I have recently been through the same not fun really...

sorry to hear that :(
i had a miscarriage 2 months ago and 5 days later i went back to work.. i work as a nanny looking after 2 small boys it was horrible. :(

i lost my baby at 7 weeks..i definitly know wht your going through hunny...it takes one day at a time...this was my first pregnancy s well and i still feel lost and its been 3 months! take it easy and try to heal emotionally hun

I am so sorry honey, you are having a really sad time at the moment :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am thinking of you :hug:

hi everyone, i have had to change my account, my email account got hacked at the same time i tried to change my password....go figure!
thank you everyone for your support, your kind words have helped me so much.
Me and Lee are now TTC our own little one. he has been so supportive through all of this, he truly is amazing!
how is everyone else doing?, feel free to PM me
thanks again xxxx

Hi ginger- that's my name on some other forums :)

So sorry for your loss :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: you are not alone on this forum, and you might find that you now seem to run into more women in real life who have also suffered a loss. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am sorry Ginger, it is a very sad and difficult time. Take it easy and don't be too hard on yourself, there is no right or wrong way to cope with it.
Thinking of you :hug:

Im so sorry sweetheart, ie lost two babies myself so i know how your feeling.
The pain does go away when your ready to heal i promise :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back