Lost my angel - 35+6

Please don't blame youself darling....you are so strong. The pain must be unimaginable. Xxxx

So sorry for your loss, it is truly heartbreaking.
Thinking of you xx

Is not your fault hun!!! Please don't torture yourself like that xxxxx

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

I can't imagine what you are going through but I do know its not your fault.
My heart goes out to you and your family. :hugs:

i am so sorry for everything u are going through hun and am thinking of u all xxx

Simone I remember the feeling so well of having to apologise to everyone, One of my biggest memories was saying sorry over and over again... Partly to anyone who would listen and partly to my little boy, I felt I'd failed and let everyone down it's natural to look for blame when awful horrific and tragic things happen but YOU have done nothing, this tragedy is as much yours as anyone else, you and your partner must be so extremely strong to have this happen to you, look to one another for comfort... remember your little girl was made from the love you share... a beautiful Angel who'll make you a stronger person and a stronger family... I'm rambling now and everyone's experience is different so I can't even imagine how much pain you feel now... Please go easy on yourself, you are an amazing mummy and your little angel would be so proud of you for being so strong... So proud to have you with her through this xxxxxxxx

It breaks my heart to read such sad news! My thoughts are with you and your family! You are so brave x

Please don't blame yourself, there's nothing you could have done. A cruel twist of life... I'm sure your OH will understand, he will be worrying about you. And here you are worrying about everyone else... That's a nice touch about the butterfly.xxxx

Sweetheart do not blame yourself you've done nothing wrong and have nothing to apologise for... mother nature can be oh so cruel xxxx hugs xxxx

I am ever so sorry for your loss darling, I know nothing I say will make things better but want you to know that you and your family are in my thoughts
I'm so so sorry xx
Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I'm so sorry to read what you're going through. There's nothing you could have done to change this. You are such a strong person. I hope everything goes as well as it can and you get some time with your little angel. Very much in my thoughts xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this! Don't blame yourself - this is not your fault!!

All my thoughts go to you, your family and your lovely little angel!! Hope you can enjoy your time with her and take loads of pictures! A friend of mine who lost her child at 40 weeks said that it was great to have pictures of her little angel to look back on later!

:hugs:

Simone, there are no words. Whatever happens please know this is NOT your fault, please don't blame yourself. I am so sorry and am sending you, your family and your precious angel all my love. x

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

So sorry for ure loss, cannot imagine what u & ure family must be going thru. Do not blame ure self, it is nobody's fault.

I hope things happen soon for u so u can go home & mourn in peace.

Xx

Oh my goodness I am so sorry to read this post. I don't really know what to say.... Sorry does not seem enough. I can't imagine what you are going through. Big hugs :hugs:

Your coping so well with this hun, don't worry about how to console oh, you will do this together, you are focusing on this labour and he hasn't got that to focus on in the same way, once baby is born, you can share her together with some precious private time together - you have no blame in any way, it just happened - I'm so sorry for you both XX

Wow contractions are painful.
I've caved and had paracetamol and something else tablet form. Helping a little. Just want to go home to my kids x

tapatalking!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back