Lost my angel - 35+6

I'm so sorry for your loss. She is absolutely beautiful. Thoughts and prayers are with your whole family at such a horrendous time xxx

She is Beautifull Simone, I am so so sorry :-( I truly am ur so brave ((((((hugs))))))) I don't know what else to say but I'm on ur bbm if u ever want to chat just ping me xxx

Lovely picture of you and your little miss. I hope you have lots of love and support around you. all my love xx

I'm home now. Just spending time appreciating the babies I do get to keep.
Luna went off for her post mortem today and we registered her as an official little person.
I have no idea how I'm supposed to get on with normal life. The pain is unbearable in my heart. I feel like I weigh about a tonne with the weight of it.
I can't thank you all enough for your support. This forum has been a real source of comfort xx

tapatalking!!!

I think you are amazing.....your little angel will be watching down on you and will have loved her mummy cuddles. hope you manage to get some sleep tonight hon xxx

((((Hug)))) I can't imagine what you and your family are going through right now. She is absolutely beautiful. I'm so so sorry for your loss I really am xxxxxx

I'm so heartbroken for you Simone. You've been amazingly strong. I hope you are offered all the help and support that you might need after such a tragedy in your life. Xx

Luna went off for her post mortem today and we registered her as an official little person.
I have no idea how I'm supposed to get on with normal life. The pain is unbearable in my heart. I feel like I weigh about a tonne with the weight of it.
I can't thank you all enough for your support. This forum has been a real source of comfort xx

tapatalking!!!

She is beautiful Simone... You'll find a new kind of normal from now on... It will never be the same but the pain changes with time until one day you wake up and smile at the memories of having such a precious little one be in your life, you're doing amazingly well just take time for yourself and take it all hour by hour xxx

Dont be hard on urself hun just take it a step at a time HUGE HUGS ur such a brave and strong lady xx

Babydust to all

Such beautiful pictures. Cherish those precious moments you had with your beautiful angel. No mother should have to go through what you have been through. You sound so brave. You will always have your guardian angel watching over you, too precious for this world. Thinking of you xxx

tapatalking!!!
p

You really are the bravest person I've ever seen. This must be heart breaking and pure hell for you. Everyone on this forum is aching for you and I hope you get the support you deserve. Either professionally or just from us girls on here. I know it must kill you right now but I think your doing the right thing in staying strong for your other gorgeous kids. Tears are truly rolling now as I'm thinking of your beautiful Luna.

How truly devastating. So so sorry for you my dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so sorry, my thoughts are with you and your family she is beautiful. xx

Am so sorry hun, she is so beautiful x <3 I'm glad you have those precious memories with her xxx

You are so brave! Simone, Luna is absolutely beautiful and your pictures are incredible.
I am so so sorry that your family gave had to go through something so horrible. Xxxxxxx

Can't see tickers because I'm on my phone!

tapatalking!!!

She is beautiful Simone... You'll find a new kind of normal from now on... It will never be the same but the pain changes with time until one day you wake up and smile at the memories of having such a precious little one be in your life, you're doing amazingly well just take time for yourself and take it all hour by hour xxx

Exactly this ^ xxx

I can hardly type for crying - my heart is absolutely breaking for you. There truly are no words to describe how sorry I am that you are going through this - I just cannot imagine what you and your husband are going through!!

I hope you can be strong for each other - keep each other close and love each other - and take one day at a time.

RIP beautiful little angel xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back