Lost my angel - 35+6

No words that can offer any kind of comfort to you and your family.

Sleep tight angel x

I have tears looking at that pic. So beautiful, a moment to be cherished. Sleep tight Luna xx

Beautiful little girl. It's broken my heart looking at your pictures, tears are running down my face, I can not even begin to think what this is like for you....your a very strong mummy, I feel so useless trying to put something into words for you but that is because there aren't any that I could put together that even touch the surface....

We are all here for you, sometimes strangers are easier to talk to than family and friends, any time of the day I know there will be someone on here ready to support you....

But for now you need time with your family and memories, beautiful memories are that stay with you for life xxx

Such a beatiful little girl rip sweet angel too perfect for this world xx

She's so beautiful. I am so sorry to read this, you and your family are in my thoughts. Take care xxx

Beautiful photos of Luna and Daddy.

I'm so very sorry for your loss sweetheart, I can't find any other words. Thinking of you all. xxxx

Last edited:
Sweet dreams little lady! Thoughts and prayers to you and your family Simone! XxX

oh sweetheart words cannot express how sorry I am, I wish there was something I could say or do to help x

what an amazing lady you are! Words cannot even began to describe how devastated I am for you and your family. I just wanted to say thankyou from the bottom of my heart for sharing your beautiful girl with us - I feel completely honoured, she is just perfect. Sending you all my love xxx

Beautiful name for a beautiful little girl, I'm so sorry x

You have been in both my husband and my thoughts all weekend,
Rip little angel, too beautiful for this world

You are in my thoughts and I wish you and your family every strength through these times. Be close to your family and take comfort in each other and for each other. I hope my words can express what I feel.
XXXX

Cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through and there are no words that express how truly sorry we all are.
I just want to tell you how incredibly brave you have been over the last few days x
You chose a beautiful name for a very beautiful little girl. My thoughts are with you and your family xxx

I am so so sorry, unthinkable how painful it must be. look after yourself xxxx

I'm so so sorry for your loss xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't begin to imagine the pain your going through.
You have been a very brave mummy and stay strong with your family.
Sleep well beautiful girl too perfect for this cruel world. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back