Lost my angel - 35+6

Beautifull pictures of ur angel Simone , sleep tight baby girl , my thoughts are with u and ur family xxx

Hun I can't believe how strong u r , tears are running down my face looking at the pictures of your beautiful daughter .

May your beautiful angel rest in peace x

everyone has said what i wanted to say.
Your so brave specially updating.
Your little angel is beautiful and has a beautiful name. So choked up looking at the pics.
This shouldnt happen, i cant imagine how it feels but ive recently seen my friend go through this she was 42 weeks.
RIP angel xxxx

Sleep tight little angel. Thinking of you and your family :hugs: xxxx

Oh she is so beautiful. My heart breaks for you and your family. RIP little Luna. Xxxxx

I'm so, so sorry for your loss. She's a beautiful little girl, rest in peace little one. Xxxxx

I looked at your pictures today at work and had to close the window as it made my eyes leak... i cant begin to imagine what youre going through. You sound like youre being incredibly strong. :hugs: Sleep tight beautiful Luna xxxx

Simone you are such an incredible, strong woman.

Beautiful pictures of your precious angel.

Sweet dreams Luna

xxx

Oh hon, she's as cute as a button, truly precious. I'm so very sorry and so very sad you don't get to take her home with you. She'll be in your hearts forever and never very far from your thoughts I'm sure.xxx

awe hun im so very sorry to read this. the other girls have echoed my thoughts and im sending my thoughts to you and your family at this sad time xxx

So very very sorry, there are no words.
May your little Angel be at peace, the brightest star, an angel xx

Heartbreaking. Such a beautiful angel. Sleep tight precious girl xxx

Oh Simone - Luna is absolutley beautiful , what a perfect name for your perfect baby.

I hope you have got to spend lots of special time with her over the last day or so. I'm sorry you ended up with the section, but she deserved a less bumpy ride into the world and into your arms. My thoughts go out to you and your family XXX

Luna is a little stunner. Sleep tight little girl x

I broke my heart reading this. Nothing I can ever say can help or do justice to what your family are going through but just wanted to say how so sorry I am. Luna is beautiful and too perfect for life here. In time I am sure you will take comfort from Everyone who is aching for you. There cannot be anything sadder in the world than the loss of your child and especially in this way. What a strong lady you are. I hope your family keep your strength going and you are able to grieve for the loss oF your girl. She will be safe in the arms of the angels now. Sleep tight precious girl. Xxxxx

so so sorry simone, cant imagine what your going through. love to you and your OH xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have just read this thread and it is heartbreaking. So very very sorry for your loss Simone. I can't begin to imagine how you and your OH are feeling. This world was too cruel for your beautiful girl.

Sleep tight little angel. RIP xx

I broke my heart reading this. Nothing I can ever say can help or do justice to what your family are going through but just wanted to say how so sorry I am. Luna is beautiful and too perfect for life here. In time I am sure you will take comfort from Everyone who is aching for you. There cannot be anything sadder in the world than the loss of your child and especially in this way. What a strong lady you are. I hope your family keep your strength going and you are able to grieve for the loss oF your girl. She will be safe in the arms of the angels now. Sleep tight precious girl. Xxxxx

Beautifully put. Thinking of you and your family at this sad time xxx

Your story brought tears to my eyes. Rest in peace little angel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back