List of our 2006 Babies

Oopps realised I havent added my little Pixie...........

Heidi Joyce born 18th February 2006

L x

i forgot to add Hayden aswell..oops :oops:

well he was born 31/07/2006 at 8.36am

Leorah Jai was born on the 5th Oct by c-section 3 weeks early. 6lbs but tiny compared to the huge danish babies :lol:

My fave moment was in the recovery room, she opened her eyes and looked at me like she knew exactly who I was,

Gabriella was born on 25 September at 6.15am. She was 3 weeks early and weighed a healthy 7lb 2oz. She is just beautiful :D

madison star was born on the 30th sept ant 12.40 weighing 3lb 11

my fave bit was meeting her properly for the first time after my section and it made me cry i couldnt believe she was mine :D

Charlotte Grace born 26th july 06 7lb14 11.01pm. after life threatening birth my best moment was aking to see her daddy holding her. he looked so in love

:D Oooh,forgot to add my little man!!
Finn William Michael born on 28th May 2006,at 8.34PM,weighing 8lb 4 1/2 ounces.
Fave moment-every moment,especially feeling his warm baby breath for the first time! :D

XJDX
gave birth to Taylor James at 12:44pm weight 8lb 1 1/2oz
mums favourite moments "Looking at him and knowing he is the spitting image of his dad"

Rhys Andrew born on 22nd October 2006 at 6.25am weight 7lb 15oz

Mums favourite moment- when he looked straight into my eyes as soon as he was put on me when he was born.Ill never ever forget that feeling!!1

Jakob Alan Harry born on the 18th octorber 19:04am weight 8lbs1oz

Mums favorite moments - "cuddles and kisses! lots and lots of them! Especially the first family cuddle, that was so special :)"

please add...

my baby boy Finlay James born 18/9/06 at 5.44am weighing 7lb 13

izzyx

Oooh and please could you add Harrison born 22nd October at 12:35am weighing 7lb 10oz

Rachael louise born at home on the 25th October 2006 weighing 10 pound 1 and half :D

damon mark prytherch born 11 november 6:59am 8lb 9oz
fave moment was the very first cuddle :D :D

Elora Faith - Born 29th November 2006 - 9.31am - 8lb 11oz

Fav part: When I saw how happy Eloras Daddy was when she was born :D

Matilda Florence Lorraine born on 9th September 2006 at 05.55 weighing 7lbs 1oz by C Section. Favourite moment was when she stopped crying the second they laid her next to me on my pillow! :D

Alfie Partington was born on saturday 16th septmeber at 3.04pm wieghing 8Lb 3Oz my favourite moment was when he was two weeks old and i realised how perfect he is and i cried because i got that beautifull rush of love, and you cant beat his cheeky smile and laugh.

Our beautiful princess arrived in the world on Sunday 26th of November at 12.27pm.

Angelfairy Xxx

My gorgeous tia rose graves arrived safely and quickly on sunday 26th november.

My fave part was finally meeting my little miracle after all the health scares and worries of the last nine months as she was placed on my chest immediatley after birth weighing a healthy 8lb 1 oz xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back