Lisa1986 updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG that is terrible
they say not to put yourself under too much stress cos of the baby etc, so what do they do? put u under stress!

i wouldve kicked off and refused to leave lol

so sorry lisa xx

:hug::hug:lisa so sorry thats so horrible to be ready to go down bet your gutted!! let hope wednesday goes better for you xx

Aww Lisa thats crap, so sorry its not happening for you today, i know this is going to be a real blow with your dads op looming too, hope your ok, thinking of you and will keep fingers crossed for wednesday xx

Oh no!!!! Poor u chin up. Baby will appreciate it in a few years when his/her 30thbirthday comes a couple days later!! X

OMG, I would fuming!!! I'm so sorry Lisa, what a horrible, horrible disappointment...everything's crossed for Wednesday now.... :hug:

Oh you poor thing! They must have had so many emergencies - great big :hug:

Oh thats so dissapointing, after gearing yourself up for it and everything. :hug: i hope wenesday is the day for you xx

hey girls!!

mamafy - thaks for the wonderful job you did ;) you can do it again tomorrow lol!!

i was gutted i was in labour suite and all.. i think they just didnt want to work thru lunch tbh... cos my friend whos a nurse went into theatre after 11 and all theatres were empty... and when they said i could go home they left me an hour and a half while they went for the lunch to discharge me which took all of 3 mins. apparently wednesday is really quiet nothing booked in so i reckon they just put me back outta laziness!! im raging!! but didnt want to go mental cos i have to go bak in wed lol :( roll on tomorrow!! xxx

on the good news tho... i was chatting a girl who had her 5th baby which ended up in emergency section on sat... her first section and she told me not to panic that if she cuda had that for all 5 she wud apparently she found it a breeze fingers crossed!! :D at least it reassured me a bit im not going to die haha xxx oh and i think doc let it slip its a boy!!! :D xx

Oooh, keep an open mind about babies sex tho lol!!

good luck for wednesday hun, can't wait to see piccies eventually xxx

Good luck wednesday. Id be pretty annoyed too. Have you still had any sickness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back