Ryan Zachory Nathanael Mann- 20.27 Friday 24th Aug, 8lb 7oz

Aww, what a lovely story! You should print this out and put it in his baby book for future!

Congratulations and once again, your son is such a cutie!

Good luck with you rnew family and for the future xx

omg hes so gorgeous and i am so happy for you :) and Nat :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:
Got the text and i was like OMG and rang through to mum i was like "look how gorgeous he is" and we both sat there like "awwww awwwwaww look at him"

All them times we been talking about it and you FINALLY went through it, and reading your birth strsy was like i could imagine it all. amazing
and lucky you no blood stitches or anything. :)

Things sound like they are going great, i bet it feels so amazing to have your little boy in your arms.

hope to talk to you soon hunni
and take care untill

:cheer: :cheer:
ahh im so happy for you and Nat

:hug: :hug: :hug:

well done you two! he is gorrrrrgeous and you looked really well!

2 paracetamols?????!!!!!!!! :shock:

great birth story, i hope mine goes just as well. your little boy is gorgeous.

xxxxx

WELL DONE !!!!!

What a lovely name n lovely story hes soooo cute hes going to be a heart breaker when hes older lol

well done shell n nat

xxxx

Congrats :cheer: Your story is lovely and Ryan is beautiful

Shell - that is the nicest birth story I have read on here. Really lovely and positive. I am having my second baby in a couple of weeks (well, anytime now really I guess) and I have been apprehensive about the birth because Ive been through it all before. My first birth was ideal - 5 hours, just gas and air - had to have stitches though. But I have been really scared up until I just read your post and now am actually feeling really positive and looking forward to it all and remembering how exciting it all is again.

Honestly, big thank you for that, it has really helped me and dont mind telling you I shed a tear or two!!

CONGRATS xxx

I really enjoyed reading your birth story! Congratulations to you both and baby Ryan is sooooo gorgeous! hope my birth story is as positive as yours xxxxxxxxxxx
:hug: :hug: :hug:

congratulations!! Ryan is adorable :cheer: :cheer: your birth experience sounds amazing I hope mine is like that!! well done!! :hug: :hug:

well done and huge congrats!!!

Your birth story is one of the best I've heard. Good on you!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer:

Oh, and Ryan is GORGEOUS!

Wow wow wow; what an absolutely amazing birth story. How wonderful!

Congratulations to you and what a fab attitude you have.

He is absolutely gorgeous; good luck with the feeding; I am sure it will all work out fine for you :hug:

A massive CONGRATULATIONS hun and welcome baby Ryan he's gorgeous. I am delighted Ryan's birth went so well

what an amazing birth story shell, im so glad you had a great birth, and yeah omg how did you get through on 2 parocetomols :shock:
Im really pleased for you, well done! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back