Ryan Zachory Nathanael Mann- 20.27 Friday 24th Aug, 8lb 7oz

Congratulations!! He's lovely.

Two paracetamol?Lmao.I'm glad you had a nice birth

Congrats!! that first pic of you both is lovely!!!

the bbay is gorg and i love his little outfit! Did u know it was going to be a boy or were u waiting for a nice surprise?

xx

Congratulations - i have ejoyed following you through your journey(although i may have played a silent part!) and i am pleased for you and Nat. Hope you enjoy the next few weeks and treasure every moment x x

Sharne said:
Congrats!! that first pic of you both is lovely!!!

the bbay is gorg and i love his little outfit! Did u know it was going to be a boy or were u waiting for a nice surprise?

xx

We thought all along he was a boy, gut instinct I suppose... but even though we had a 4d scan we still asked not to be told the gender so we could have a surprise :) If he had been a girl I would have been shocked though! :)

OMG - all these new and gorgeous little babies are making me want another!
Congratulations! He's gorgeous!

Ah brilliant birth story - welcome to the world little man

:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations Michelle & Nat :cheer: :cheer:
:hug: :hug: Welcome baby boy Ryan Zachory :hug: :hug:

What a wonderful birth story, what a lovely labour and birth you had, so happy for you it all went well and you had the birth you wanted, you sound like a very happy family already, I wish you comfort, rest and many, many more happy moments :hug:

Congratul;ations michelle, what an amazing birth story and ryan is so gorgeous!!! I bet you and nat are chuffed to bits with him!!!

I started reading this the other day but didn't get chance to finish! Just finished reading and WOW :shock: what an amazing birth story!

He is absolutely gorgeous hun :cheer: CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: to you both! :hug:

Now your pics of your little man can make me smile too! :D :hug:

:dance: WELL DONE! :clap:

I started reading this the other day but didn't get chance to finish! Just finished reading and WOW :shock: what an amazing birth story!

He is absolutely gorgeous hun :cheer: CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: to you both! :hug:

Hey Shell,

Just getting round to reading everything and catching up!

SOunds like everything was perfect,,,actually thinking about not posting my story because it was completely opposite experience.

EEEK\!!

Congatulations Again hun,

Amz, Dave and Amber xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111