Line spotters please!

That is super fustrating! It seems like maybe you just ovulated late and it has delayed af? I would say there is a chance you could just be testing too early if ovulation was late but if you haven't dtd in over 2 weeks it does seem like its a bit late for a BFP. Have you ever done OPKs?

Yeah i did with my previous pregnancies/ttc but now we have our boy we werent actually ttc just seeing what happens.
I dont know when i ovulated but the last time we dtd was day 19 of cycle. Im now day 37 so the more i think about it the less likely i will be pregnant. A test would surely show something by now!? X

I know a few ladies don't get their BFP until later than normal. I always had an early BFP at 9dpo, so it doesn't really help. Most do get a good line by the time their period is late. A few get a later result because they ovulated later than they thought and a small number just don't have much hcg in their urine for some reason. Seeing as you have never had a late result before I am not sure if that can vary from pregnancy to pregnancy or i more to do with how your body works.

I did have irregular cycles during TTC for the last 3 pregnancies because of breastfeeding so I know how fustrating it can be when you are 'late' and getting BFNs. I ended up using OPKs every day. Not because of timing dtd so much as knowing when to expect af.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back