Line spotters please!

Selina13

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I think im 3 days late for AF but cant be sure.

Anyway its been 2 weeks 1 day since i last had sexytime with the hub.

I have taken loads of ic to no avail and they were stark negatives and i ran out 2 days ago.

Anyway, i did a clearblue yesterday at 5pm which was bfn and at 1am i did another (because im a poas addict clearly) which had a very faint line.

My camera hardly picks up anything on tests but to double check i took it out of the test. Theres a line but im wondering if it could be evap?!

Omg i cant upload a pic- grrr never had this problem with my iphone, stupid samsung! :(
Please ladies need your advice. Will test again later too and update you! Xx

Try resizing or cropping the picture. Samsung do really large pictures compared to iPhone as far as I'm aware.

You can edit the photo in your gallery. You can try to crop it.

Ive cropped it tiny but i still cant upload it. X

Hurray! X

Attachments

• 20161027_131514.jpg
    20161027_131514.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 89
I took it out of the case as i thought i was seeing reflections. Tbh those clear blue arent the best to read faint lines! X

Attachments

• 20161027_131339.jpg
    20161027_131339.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 87
I see something! Good luck! Xx

i think i see a very faint something! FX it gets darker for you!

Did a first response and got nothing! Really strange with no sign of af either. X

Last edited:
Please don't take this the wrong way, but your ticker says that you are 29 weeks pregnant already. I'm so sorry if this is wrong or from a loss or something. Just really confusing me...

Oh yeah i havent changed it. I had miscarriage in july. X

:( I honestly didnt even look at the ticker or my profile until this was asked. Feel kind of sad and wonder if people think im not genuine in my posts. I got a huge amount of support in my previous pregnancy and ttc on here but I wonder whats going on at the moment myself with this forum. X

:( I honestly didnt even look at the ticker or my profile until this was asked. Feel kind of sad and wonder if people think im not genuine in my posts. I got a huge amount of support in my previous pregnancy and ttc on here but I wonder whats going on at the moment myself with this forum. X

you should never ever be made to feel this way! For one it's absolutely no one's business! Don't get me wrong majority of the ladies on here are lovely and supportive this is what you need no matter what your situation ! Please don't be discourage lovely! I really wish the best for you and all ladies on here. Just sad to see some getting a 'cold shoulder'. Take care of yourself x don't let anyone make you feel down x

I have to agree. The post was quite insensitive and to me, it would be obvious what had happened. The forum was wonderful when ttc and amazing in my month group now. I don't really know many in the ttc section. There are some I do know though and they are lovely. I do hope you get support and comfort from them. It really helps when going through this journey xx

Last edited:
My tests havent got any darker but i can see a hidiously faint line still. Still no af and im a week late. X

Yes, I was there for a VERY long time. Hope they get darker for you xx

Yes, I was there for a VERY long time. Hope they get darker for you xx

Me too! Im so glad your now pregnant with a sticky bean- proper baba now! Hope pregnancy is treating you well honey you deserve a smooth ride xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back