Line spotters please :)

I can see a very faint line on today's tests - in fact they look very much like my tests :)
When was your last period?

I think you will get a bfp if you use an asda own brand or fr I can see a faint line and from experience I dont think the ics give a really good bfp until af is due or after. X

I can see lines on both your pics again hun!Deffo try a different brand test xxx

My piece of shit galaxy ace

My piece of shit galaxy ace

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336925109163.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336925109163.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 50
  • uploadfromtaptalk1336925122744.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336925122744.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 44
My lmp was 19th april, AF is due tuesday. Am 12dpo today.

Have 3 ICs left to use. I only have 1 frer which i am saving for tuesday if af doesnt arrive. And i have 3 cbds which am saving for IF/when af doesnt arrive lol

Im alittle excited but dont want to be incase its not true x

Ohh shit! Now natz has done that can see!! Veryyyy faint but think its there :eek: get a digital 1 xx

I used those stip tests when I got my bfp with my daughter - |I was 11dpo and took the test with evening pee - and I could see the faintest of lines - but DH said nothing there don't be stupid! I was straining my eyes and looking at it in all different lights - but it was there - and sure enough next day it was a tad darker, but still faint!

i think I see a 2nd line on the later ones you posted - hope so - fingers crossed for you.....

I had a super faint line on IC that you can't see uploaded but frer was good. Good luck!x

Thanks sunbeam. I only have 1frer so will do that tuesday.

Ive nit got much hope left as yesterdays and todays have dried like this -

(yesterdays is top, today is bottom)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336938112.482801.jpg

I can see something on top line. If AF doesn't show test again, good luck!xx

Well shes due tomorrow but i reckon shes gonna be a funny bugger and be late instead.

Looked like my test this morning and can see a very faint line I'm sure the First Response test will be positive tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you!

These are all 3 together

Top is saturdays, middle is sundays and bottom is todays. Theyre all bfns

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337026908.150599.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337026933.214215.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member