Line spotters please :)

I'm so sorry - I was sure it would be positive!

Its ok. I expected it. Now i just gotta wait for af to decide to show as tomorrow she is offically late x

Aww well hopefully you could still get good news. My af is at least 2 days late and I had a bfn on first day of missed period.. Holding on to hope but feel very much like af is around the corner..oh well. X

I always take those to bits!! You can't see the line properly. I did a FR this morning as well and it looked BFN too BUT taking it to bits there IS a feint line so I'm holding of testing a few more days
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337183969.638398.jpg

Cobgrats Esoames!

Thanks ladies. Af still not here. Thought she showed earlier. Felt "wet", rushed too the loo but it was just a lot of creamy cm so still waiting.

Im gonna see how my temp is tomorrow morning. If it drops even more then i'll wait her arrival again. If it goes back up then i'll do a digi xx

Butterfly I'm not classing it as a BFP yet, I had a miscarriage 21 says ago but I think I OV'd earlier. Who knows eh?!

Fingers crossed for your BFP but seriously take them apart if you want to have a proper look xxx

Eek Emma I have everything crossed for you Hun xxxxxx

16dpo still bfns. Wet-

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337236291.886432.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337236306.483374.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337236320.287943.jpg

Dry -

56ab2cf9-a019-1509.jpg

56ab2cf9-a024-5ebb.jpg

56ab2cf9-a02f-aa7a.jpg

Dunno if its just me but number 3 wet looks faint line and number 3 dry. Going to look on pc cos on my phone and can't get a proper look lol

Sent from my HTC One S

ok on laptop now, photo 2 and 3 i see *something* but can't make out colour, and that's photo 2 and 3 both wet and dry xxxxxx

Hello, did these turn out to be bfns after all or has there been any good news? xx

Hi beeble. Ive done a digi and got "not pregnant" so just gotta wait for af or a trip to the docs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back