Life is so cruel :( - misoprostol and MVA advice on page 3

Thanks so much for responding!
How soon after the misoprostol did you start contracting and bleeding? Been 8 hours since the tablets were inserted and so far just feels like light period cramps and no sign of bleeding!

Pushing my dignity aside to admit this one but I did poo myself at about 3pm! Knew I felt like I needed to go and on my way up the stairs is just came flooding out! Phoned my best friend and we had a right laugh about it... if you don’t laugh you’ll cry! But felt I should include for anyone reading and looking for info I wasn’t expecting that to happen and it very much can!!!

Well I had to be there at 7am and given the Pessaries then I remember waking up around midday with awful contracting pains. it wasn't long after that I rushed to the toilet and started passing clots over the next hour or so. It was quite a few years ago now but I was discharged from the hospital around 6ish I think. I had to ring the buzzer everytime I used the bed pans so the nurses could check.

I remember being told I would have to have another lot of pessaries if they weren't happy when they checked my cervix. I hope things get moving for you (and not your bowels this time ) poor you, as if going through all this isn't enough of a stress. X

Not convinced the misoprostol has worked! Had mild cramps yesterday which are now gone and no bleeding at all! I’ve to call on Tuesday if it hasn’t taken effect!

Not convinced the misoprostol has worked! Had mild cramps yesterday which are now gone and no bleeding at all! I’ve to call on Tuesday if it hasn’t taken effect!

Any further update from this morning littleperson?
X

Any further update from this morning littleperson?
X
Still nothing!
Spoke to early pregnancy unit and they said can take upto 72 hours to pass it! But they’ve booked me in for more misoprostol on Tuesday at 11.30am for if it hasn’t worked as doesn’t sound like it’s going to! Xxx

Still nothing!
Spoke to early pregnancy unit and they said can take upto 72 hours to pass it! But they’ve booked me in for more misoprostol on Tuesday at 11.30am for if it hasn’t worked as doesn’t sound like it’s going to! Xxx
Oh bless you, not great to wait until Tuesday why do things like this always happen before a weekend!?
I hope you will be ok x

Had a tiny bit of brown tissue when I went to the loo there! Hopefully this is the start of it and I don’t need more misoprostol on Tuesday!

Aww hope it hurrys up my lovely and that you won't be in too much pain thinking of you as always xx

I’ve taken it twice before and it typically started making me heavily bleed within about 6 hours. It should be a heavy bleed I believe or it may not be working.

I’ve taken it twice before and it typically started making me heavily bleed within about 6 hours. It should be a heavy bleed I believe or it may not be working.
This is my thoughts too! Hoping I start heavy bleeding before Tuesday if not it’s a second dose xx

This is my thoughts too! Hoping I start heavy bleeding before Tuesday if not it’s a second dose xx
Having said that I did heavy bleed last week so I wonder how much is left in there to get out you know? Xx

Thanks Sarah! Hope you and little willow are doing well xxx

How you doing hun did you start bleeding more?
We aren't bad thanks she had a great birthday she's still hyper from it all my neighbour bought her a noisy elsa doll from frozen so revenge will be sweet when it's her daughters birthday next month :rotfl:
How's dexter doing? Talking of dexter I saw on Facebook yesterday that Michael has officially confirmed they are about to film new season of dexter eeek xxx

How you doing hun did you start bleeding more?
We aren't bad thanks she had a great birthday she's still hyper from it all my neighbour bought her a noisy elsa doll from frozen so revenge will be sweet when it's her daughters birthday next month :rotfl:
How's dexter doing? Talking of dexter I saw on Facebook yesterday that Michael has officially confirmed they are about to film new season of dexter eeek xxx
So glad she had a great noisy birthday! Lol!

No I didn’t bleed so was back in today! More misoprostol! Doesn’t seem to be working yet and I had it over 5 hours ago! I’ve to call them on Friday if it’s not worked and then it’s the vacuum procedure! Fingers crossed that doesn’t happen!
Stole a sneaky pic when the woman was out the room lol! Will post! You can see the wee black hole!

Omg I’m soooo excited for more dexter xxx

81259627-7AA8-49F4-B6D1-7F9F1357E14E.jpeg

So glad she had a great noisy birthday! Lol!

No I didn’t bleed so was back in today! More misoprostol! Doesn’t seem to be working yet and I had it over 5 hours ago! I’ve to call them on Friday if it’s not worked and then it’s the vacuum procedure! Fingers crossed that doesn’t happen!
Stole a sneaky pic when the woman was out the room lol! Will post! You can see the wee black hole!

Omg I’m soooo excited for more dexter xxx

View attachment 92889

Your so savage sneaking pics haha, it's a fairly big size that too isn't it? Very stubborn too with sounds of it I hope the bleeding comes soon for you and that you don't need the vacuume, I keep checking in for updates,
Not sure when dexter will be aired but I can't wait either I know they said they wasn't doing any more but with how the last one ended they left it open for them to do more and I said they would do some I'm glad Debbie ain't in it no more tho she did my box in xx

Your so savage sneaking pics haha, it's a fairly big size that too isn't it? Very stubborn too with sounds of it I hope the bleeding comes soon for you and that you don't need the vacuume, I keep checking in for updates,
Not sure when dexter will be aired but I can't wait either I know they said they wasn't doing any more but with how the last one ended they left it open for them to do more and I said they would do some I'm glad Debbie ain't in it no more tho she did my box in xx
Total savage! Was too tempting not to cause I was left alone for about 20 mins bored lol!
so stubborn!!! Just want it to come away so I can level back out and ovulate again! really missing being intimate with my OH too! But can’t just now because of risk of infection with the misoprostol!

I’ve read she’s confirmed she’s coming back lol! I think she will be the new Harry, like she will be the voice in his head xxx

Total savage! Was too tempting not to cause I was left alone for about 20 mins bored lol!
so stubborn!!! Just want it to come away so I can level back out and ovulate again! really missing being intimate with my OH too! But can’t just now because of risk of infection with the misoprostol!

I’ve read she’s confirmed she’s coming back lol! I think she will be the new Harry, like she will be the voice in his head xxx

Aww no didn't realise your not allowed to be intimate, as you'd think that would help bring on bleeding as it does with my period if im due, and sometimes you just need that closeness, how are you and OH considering? Hope he's alright too I know alot of people genuinely forget to ask how the man's doing like they don't feel anything in all this
Aww man I hope not she's right annoying and how she talks out corner of her mouth she grates me lol why would he want his ex wife back on it unless they are back together I duno I've not heard? Must of been strange having your real life wife playing your sister :rotfl: xx

Aww no didn't realise your not allowed to be intimate, as you'd think that would help bring on bleeding as it does with my period if im due, and sometimes you just need that closeness, how are you and OH considering? Hope he's alright too I know alot of people genuinely forget to ask how the man's doing like they don't feel anything in all this
Aww man I hope not she's right annoying and how she talks out corner of her mouth she grates me lol why would he want his ex wife back on it unless they are back together I duno I've not heard? Must of been strange having your real life wife playing your sister :rotfl: xx
My partner bottles everything up so honestly it’s hard to really know how he is! But outwardly he is very optimistic that this will happen for us. He won’t hear any ifs ands or buts about it! He’s adamant our time will come!

I know must be so awkward!!!

still no movement here! Deffo think I’m going to need the vacuum! Not looking forward to that but at least it will get the job done xxx

My partner bottles everything up so honestly it’s hard to really know how he is! But outwardly he is very optimistic that this will happen for us. He won’t hear any ifs ands or buts about it! He’s adamant our time will come!

I know must be so awkward!!!

still no movement here! Deffo think I’m going to need the vacuum! Not looking forward to that but at least it will get the job done xxx

Aww I hate that you have to go through this but your partner is right it will happen I love the positivity xx

Im so sorry to read this, i waa wondering how you were getting on today haven't checked in awhile.

I'm so sorry hun. I'll keep you in my prays xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back