Your plans for the future...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I thought it would be useful and positive to maybe look to the future by telling each other what our plans for for children in the future...

I hope its ok...

My plans are: I M/C last month and had a d and c in mid sept or so. I got AF dead on time 28 days after d and c bleed and hopefully plan on trying again in the next few months...

With any luck I will be preggo by christmas!

:)

Hi Sharne, I have miscarried this Sunday :cry: Feel loads of pain and keep bleeding. I will wait for my AF hope to get to me soon as my cycle is very irregular. Once it's over, I will try again. I got pregnant quite easily last time so hope it will be the same again.

Good luck XX

So sorry to hear of your loss Petra :hug: feel free to pm me if you want to talk/rant at anyone...

expecting AF by mid-november :pray: here's hoping anyway.

need to check again that it's ok to try straight away once histology report comes back, then eat LOADS of fruit and veg, quit smoking then LOTS of the old baby-dancing!

I quit smoking for 2 months and ate very healthily and we concieved after 18 months of TTC - of course now I'm smoking again with the stress! MUST STOP!

xx

Hi Petra,

Really really sorry to hear of your loss. :( Make sure you take it easy for a while and allow yourself to grieve. :hug:

Plans for the future - well it just seems like an endless task of trying, charting and reading for any more advice on how to get/stay pregnant!!! I have decided that if nothing has happened by next May I will definitely go to the doc and seek testing as it will be a year - just wish there was something I could do before then as am getting really anxous but I know they'll just tell me to go away!

Best regards

Hi,

Petra- so sorry to hear about your loss. You can PM me anytime if you want to talk about it. You're not alone in this :hug: :hug:

My plans- well I think that AF is on her way actually. At least I had some spotting earlier and cramping and I was feeling super bad yesterday and all those are signs so fingers crossed. Part of me would like to lose some weight before TTC again as I put a lot on in the 10 weeks I was pregnant but now I think about it I don't think I can wait. I am taking Pronatal pills again and a bit more Folic Acid as well just in case so that it's just over the 1mg (think that's the right unit) a day level that a miscarriage book advised. It just makes me feel like I'm doing something I guess.

So, once AF has come and gone we shall be TTC. I too am hoping (for once) to have a sober Xmas so you never know...!

+++

Petra im so sorry hon :hug:

Oh i so hope most of us will be in the preg section together... wouldnt that be grand?

xxx

I really hope so.

Have just been looking at buying more fertility things to improve my chances - the fertility microscopes and preseed - never used these before but have seen them recommended on here.

Also got some of this 'magic medicine' - does anyone know when you need to take this?

many thanks for your replies girls. It would be grant to see each other in the first trimester by Xmas. That would be the greatest present wouldn't it? Lots of luck to everyone :hug:

Had a mc myself recently and so sorry for you ladies that are still not having that fertuility bug come visit you.

My plans are concentrating on the family i have and enjoying my children and watching thm grow, and if i have another then il be blessed. I have a greta family, amazing husband - i couldnt ask for more.

mrs_tommo22 said:
Had a mc myself recently and so sorry for you ladies that are still not having that fertuility bug come visit you.

My plans are concentrating on the family i have and enjoying my children and watching thm grow, and if i have another then il be blessed. I have a greta family, amazing husband - i couldnt ask for more.

And your bebe is very cute :hug:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back