recent losses on pf

Yeah everyone seems wonderful...it really does help having somewhere to chat to people who know how you're feeling. I don't think my pregnancy ever progressed very far as there was no evidence of it on the scan and they're pretty sure it's not ectopic. Not sure if the fact there was nothing to see made me feel better or worse really. Almost feels like I imagined it. Hope everyone else on here is going OK xx

My OH is sad about it but I guess as it was early days he didn't get the feelings of attachment, but we were both excited about it. Looking forward to trying again in the future though. Upsetting thing for me at the moment is that he's away and won't be back for another 2 weeks, so although my family and friends are being amazing it's not the same as having him here :( Worst possible timing for this to happen!

so sorry to hear ur news coruscating! big hugs :hugs: Definitely alot of support going round this section at the mo. xxx

I have had 2 miscarriages since April I can't think about them without feeling he most awful sadness. Hugs to all xxxx

:hug: to you too amyrose, this isn't an easy place to visit for some people, you are doing amazingly xxx

I have had 2 miscarriages since April I can't think about them without feeling he most awful sadness. Hugs to all xxxx

I'm just in the midst of my 2nd M/C since May.

I have no trouble getting pregant but sadly cannot seem to stay pregnant.

I hope it will be 3rd time lucky (when we are ready to try again) but obviously 2 M/C's are a lot less common than 1 so already I feel pretty scared about the future.

It doesn't help that 2 friends are due the same week I would have been if pregnancy #1 had been viable.

I feel incredibly stupid at the moment, stupid for even daring to get my hopes up 2nd time around

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Oh CARNAT how impossibly tough for you, please don't feel stupid, but I do know what you mean, I feel embarassed that I talked about our plans post baby, what we'd do and how i'd cope with work etc. I feel silly for having made those plans. It is more rare but you only have to look on here to see girls with 2 mc's and a successful third pregnancy so I've got everything crossed for your third when you are ready. :hug:

its hard not to feel stupid, i think we all go through that emotion. I feel silly for telling all my friends, arranging my maternity, buying maternity trousers but its nothing to feel stupid about. Its just all part of the grieving process i guess, i think you must go though every emotion you have its awful.

This is the only place that has made me truely happy and inspired though, i agree with dysco, you see so much loss on here but followed by bundles of joy. Our turn is yet to come

i went through a list of emotions too, blaming myself was one of them and feeling silly like most people was another! I just hope that next time all goes well as my OH has said that if things go wrong a second time he wants to give it up as he cant deal with the heartache! i can understand him feeling like this but i just feel like theres more pressure now, i really want another LO to complete our family xx

fingers crossed deedee and baby dust for all xxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back