argh my cat is so naughty

Anna23

Reaction score
well she has almost 3 week old kittens (3 weeks on sunday) and she is desprate to go out i mean we try our hardest to keep her in but noooooooo she has to go out, she literly runs out the door every time its open even the smidgiest, she hasn't come back for ages since about 6pm and i'm worried becasue the kittens look awfuly hungry and as we have no cat flap (not aloud one) i have to sit here till she decides to come back i'm absolutly shattard and wanna go sleep but can't let the kittens go all night with out food, i have tried calling to her at the door which usualy works and taking a kitten to call for her at the back door too and front door but still no show i'm not sure what to do lol :evil:

Awwww no lol, she's probaly just out making more kittens for you!!

I hope she comes home for you soon so you can get some sleep :)

Oooh no, naughty kitty!!

Is it not possible to get 'kitten milk' :think: Don't know much about them, and shops probably closed now!

Hope she comes back soon x

i ruddy hope she isn't making more kittens i wanna get her neutred lol i was under the impresion she was neutred when i got her lol Yes i can get kitten milk however the shops are most defenatly closed now and so i guess so are the vets :( :evil: its not fair wish she could come back lol when she comes back i think she will be grounded and i'll have to ban anyone from using the back door and close the living room door when any doors of windows are open lol so she will be grounded :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back