Can life be anymore cruel

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
Sorry ive not been on much had a right crap week.
well our plan was to take our dog to be mated for the first time and then after that we go to collect a caravan but everything turned luck into nothing :(
tuesday night we collected a caravan we brought on ebay wednesday was ok but thursday morning at 4am the caravan was set alight burnt to crisp basically someone delibratly put some petrol in the window and then it went up in flames. we know this by our cctv footage we have but a bloke was walking around at 12 o'clock and then back at 4am but we didnt see them exactly set the caravan alight but we seen a man casually walking by when the caravan was on fire at the time but couldnt see the face but he never looked shocked by the camera but can tell he walked from the caravan towards our alley way. i still cant believe its happened we have no insurance on the caravan as the car wasnt attached to it at the time as we had to go out the night before it happened but a neighbours was parked right next to it so it melted there number plate an few bits an because we had just fuelled our car up that night before we parked the car right next to the caravan for others to get in parking space because it was a big caravan so we parked right next to it so that could of gone up but the back window melted an smashed an ruined the back bit bare in mind on thursday we had to pick the dog up from warrington so we was carless!!. Just so gutted with everything thats happened. I barely slept that night worrying incase something happened again or worse off our house cud of gone up luckily no one was in the caravan at the time but still weve lost 500 in the process. Someone is so spiteful i can still remember the flames in my head. If the council didnt put the bollard into our driveway to stop our acess then the caravan wouldnt of been scorched.
Can someone please send me some luck my way please xx

omg that is terrible!!! im soo sorry hun!! really hope u get some good luck! y r people so cruel?!?! xxx

OMG can't believe it, really awful for you. Some right sickos out there :hugs:

That is horrible, no need for how heartless some people are x

when we asked the fire brigade how we was going to move the burnt out caravan they said the council would take it but then since realised the council wouldnt do something like that so a mate of hubby offered to take the caravan to scrap aswell as our car but would return back with the tyres from the car ( the tyres we was guna sell from the car so that we could buy the shopping) his mate is so spiteful and now we have no shopping. grr. People are so spiteful :( x

Whaaat? His mate nicked the tires? What a wa*ker. Well that's gonna come back n bite him in the ass!

Just when we thought anyone couldnt get any lower what a so called mate :'(
Its like a saying. Kick a man whilst ya down kinda thing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back