Ladies with recent BFPs!! Did you have Cheri predictions?...

Loola

Reaction score
and was she right?

Hi ladies :wave: Just popping in from TTC. Just wondered if you had a Cheri prediction and if she was right for you? She predicted Feb 16th or thereabouts for me to test or ovulate. I ovulated a little later than I expected to on Feb 18th. Obviously now I am very hopeful that she is right for me. Im trying not to get too excited. :fib:

Hiya :wave:

I did have one last year and she said June - so completely wrong for me, but I did have on from JennyRenny who said January, so she was a month out but close enough!

Hope it comes right for you - good luck

Kate x

I had one. She said August for me so completely wrong...unless the baby comes v.v. early - eekk!

Good luck to you hun...am hoping we see you in first tri in 2 weeks!

I had a cheri prediction last year, she predicted Conceive/find out/due October, and she has got that right. she said it would be a boy, but will have to wait a while until I find out whether she is right about that.

I just hope that I can carry this one to term......

Ani said:
What are Cheri predictions??? :oops:

Cheri is a psychic in Canada that predicts when you are going to get pregnant or have a baby as well as details about your child, sex, their future careers etc. She has quite a good track record, but it could also be total crap. However, those of us that get predictions get very excited when their predicted month comes round!

See Cheri22.com for more details. :D

:wave: :wave: hi Loola.....are you missing me in Stalkers yet???

I have to say it's a bit wierd when I pop over and have a look to see how you're all going on. I need some of you to get BFP's and join me and solo over here!

I had a cheri prediction and she said that January was a specific month for me for either OV, conception, birth or finding out (Definately left her options open :rotfl: ) what's quite wierd is that I OV'd on 1st jan, AF turned up on 17th and I was due to OV for a 2nd time on 31st Jan!! It's one of the only months where I would have OV'd twice in the same month! :think:

As it turned turned out I OV'd one day late on 1st Feb and got my BFP on 15th. We did only BD twice around the right time and one of those times was 30th Jan the other was 1st Feb so there's a chance that our BDing session from 30th could be the one who spermies did the work!

I don't like to say it but I think she was pretty much on track with mine...... even if she said Jan i think 1st Feb is close enough to let her off.

she said I'm going to have a boy too so I'll let you know in 8 months if she was right on that score

:hug:

Hi all,

I had a more indepth reading done, I asked a specific question about my husband and she is spot on and he was pretty shocked to he thinks its aload of mumbo jumbo!

As for my son, she has outlined his personality to a T!

Predicition for unborn baby is a BOY! But tbh with you all im not interested in sex as long as healthy :D But watch this space as this will be interesting.. just as a note we will not be finding out sex of this one want it to be a surprise also.

Well hope you all well,
take care
mibiuk
:hug: :hug:

I had a Cherri prediction, and she said the month September was standing out to her, and I'm due September 27th! She has predicted a boy so will have to wait and see :D The personality description she gave was very similar to DH so maybe she is onto something good... who knows :think:

Chrissy1 said:
:wave: :wave: hi Loola.....are you missing me in Stalkers yet???

I really do miss you! :hug: But I also love looking at charts that have had BFPs to compare mine too! I hope ill be over here with you soon :pray:

Thanks for all your replies ladies. :D Im still praying she is right. Im already symptom spotting of course, but I know I feel like this every single month after ovulation, bloated, constipated, needing to pee all the time and tired. I think I just make myself ill with excitement every month! :lol: Im only 4 DPO anyway so not likely to have any symptoms yet if I was pregnant. Send me some of your leftover babydust please! :pray:

********** babydust ****************

there you go loola.

It would be ace if you did come over this month. You know I was like driving myself mad with every symptom in the book during EVERY 2ww over the past few months......this month I didn't get any symptoms at all so perhaps it's better to not have any symptoms!

Chrissy1 said:
********** babydust ****************

there you go loola.

It would be ace if you did come over this month. You know I was like driving myself mad with every symptom in the book during EVERY 2ww over the past few months......this month I didn't get any symptoms at all so perhaps it's better to not have any symptoms!

Yay! Thank you!! Yep I dont want any symptoms but I do want to have some sort of horrible illness as Im sure that means you are pregnant! :wink:

Gypsy will be joing you here very shortly! :cheer:

Loola said:
Yay! Thank you!! Yep I dont want any symptoms but I do want to have some sort of horrible illness as Im sure that means you are pregnant! :wink:

Gypsy will be joing you here very shortly! :cheer:

Oohhhh I was soooo poorly....I'm still coughing now!! :shock:

:cheer: for gypsy though..... I've just seen it. it's great when stalkers come over. I hope I see loads more of you over here before I move on

she was 2 months out with me, she said edd would be november, but its september, good luck huni :hug:

i didnt, would be interesting to know!!
hoping ur lucky this month so u can join us xxx

she was right for me, she predicted sept and thats when im due! i posted my full prediction in TTC section in Skairdy's post a few months ago!

sending you lots of luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back