got my cheri prediction...

rene70

Reaction score
hiya ladies i got my cheri prediction this morning

Hi Irene

Thank you for being patinet with me while I got back to your reading. They are showing me a GIRL and relate her to JULY so this would be either birth month, concieve month or th emonth you find out in. They also link me to around the 4-6th of that month, so not sure if you can look ahead and see if this could line up as either ovulation time or testing?

When ti comes to your daughter would tell you that i See her as someone who is always on task, someone who just loves to be doing something and not one to just sit around and do nothing. You will find that shes very helpful in the house, seems to actually enjoy helping with the dishes, cleaning the house like vaccuming or dusting or be by yourside folding laundry. She just loves to be helpful and likes to keep busy.

I see her with a very outgoing and "spunky" Type personality. Always very upbeat personality and always ready to have some fun. Shes willing to give anything a shot, is not scared away by many things and more than willing to give people the benefit of the doubt. It takes alot for her to buckle under pressure, and people dont try and take advantage of her as they know that she more than not will see right through it.

Shes good to people, very helpful and kind and seems more than willing to volunteer her time within the community around the age of 15 for work experience. Shes just so personable, that people really feel connected to her.

She lvoes music, seems to enjoy more of a classical type style when it comes to playing instruments, but has the voice of an angel. Has no problems with singing in front of people, or in school.... but is not someone who wants to pursue it as a long term type goal.

When it comes to your daughter they shwo her as someone who shows people the way, is often asked to tutor other kids in the school and eventually decides to take up her own type of a business around the age of 18 in her last year of school for extra money. This eventually turns into her full time positon, will be linked to the "governmetn" type program and is supplied with a list of kids whom she tutors at different tiomes.

When ti comes to marriage I See her closer to 24, they will have two boys and one girl of their own.

Let me know if you h ave any questions
Thanks
Cheri

do you know what freaked me out was the dates she gave me, if AF comes and goes when shes suspose to for the next couple of months im actually due to ovulate on sat 5th july.... :eek: im hoping cheri is a cpl of months out of course so that AF doesnt visit me at the wkend :pray:

She was right for me so hope it works out again this time for you hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back