Yet Another Cheri Prediction - Wasnt expecting this!!!

EllieBelle

Reaction score
Well got my Cheri prediction this morning.

I was so laid back about it all this month, but her prediction came as a real shock! I guess I will soon know if she is right as currently 3dpo (no symptoms what so ever).

Thank you for using the prediction bypass portion. They are showing me two months and I am not sure how to connect them, but they link FEB and then they say JULY so this can line up as either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. What I really have to say though is that they are linking more to FEB as EDD which is also why I have to ask is it possible that your pg right now?

They show a little boy, someone who is spunky and has a great attitude. Hes someone who I woul dhave to say that does not give up easily. Hes always ready for action, ready to try something new and always has good confdience. I think that you will find that he is open to new possiblities, but hes someone who would really prefer to stick to more of a routine. hes someon who is good with things that are more predictable. He is someone who enjoys routine, finds it alot easier to just get the job done. Hes not one to rush into anything, would rather take his time.

hes very good with people in general, seems to be able to connect to various personalities and not have alot of conflicts. Hes definately a "mans man" and always has such a good time, hes very outgoing, and would have to say is well liked, semi popular and just outgoing. You will find that he can be the life of the party without trying to go overboard. Someone who is respectful, but is always true to himself.

When I read the above I thought I was reading about my DH, its spot on with his personality!!

Just have to say Im taking it all with a pinch of salt (did it purely as a bit of fun), especially as O'ed really early this month, and although luckily BD the night before and the night I o'ed, we were not really trying as had no idea I would ovulate so early!!

Ill let you know whether her prediction is correct soon!!!

Ooo I've never heard her say that before :shock:

Good luck hun :pray:

skairdykat said:
Ooo I've never heard her say that before :shock:

Good luck hun :pray:

me neither, how exciting :cheer: hope shes right xx

Oooh good luck, she was right for me so lets hope & pray she's right for you too. :D :pray:

Right that's it I've finally broken and reqested one too!

EllieBelle, that is so exciting, imagine if she's right!!! Baby dust

Right that's it I've finally broken and reqested one too!

EllieBelle, that is so exciting, imagine if she's right!!! Baby dust

Thank you all for the lovely comments!!

Im really not holding out much hope, but I read back through all the other predictions anyway :D I also couldnt find where she had said this before!

Im currently 6 dpo - ticker all messed up as O'ed much earlier than expected - have no symptoms what so ever!!

A few more days and I will know if she was right!

Ill keep you all posted.

Good luck with your prediction ejjie.......!

Oooh i hope so hun.... She wasn't right for me unfortunatly, she said feb for me....

Oooh maybe she means thats the month i'll give birth in, so if i got pregnant this month i would infact be due about feb 09, sorry i've only just realised this.... fingers crossed for us both.... :shock:

Actually if i am pregnant now i'd be due on about the 28th of Jan but thats close enough for me...... :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back