June Testing Thread *7 BFP's so far*

I dont mean to be stupid but what does BFP mean??? and EWCM, OPK's ??? im no good with text talk !! :hug:[/quote]

FirstAngel BFP = Big Fat Positive, EWCM = Egg White Cervical Mucus, OPK = Ovulation Predictor Kit

When I first started looking on here I used to ask jeeves what they all meant & he seemed to know the answer (he knows everything!) but if not just ask!!!

Well im out, AF got me :(

Good luck to the rest of u... sending lots of baby dust!!! xx

I'm testing on the 12th
trying to resist the urge to test early :lol:

thankooo :D
never know i might be imagining all these aches and pains lol

mizzi said:
I'm testing on the 12th
trying to resist the urge to test early :lol:

Me too !! I am going to have to get the DH to hide the test so I dont do it early !! LOL :rotfl: :hug:

my OH keeps telling me to go to the shop to get a test... i keep saying no...
little does he know i have one already
hidden
from him
lol

I wanna see all BFP and no more AF on this months tests! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

AF arrievd this morning :cry: I took it really bad.

Im still in for this month and will be testing on the 28th June :pray: :pray:

Looks as though I'm out, AF started after days of spotting :(

I'm out this month, AF got me 3 days early, looks like my cycles are still messed up after the m/c :(

So I've changed my ticker and fingers crossed for next month

Any more news on BFP's ??

I was thinking of changing my testing date to the 18th??? what do you guys think??

:hug: :hug:

Eeeeeek I hate this not knowing. AF is due between June 9 and 14 based on past upper / lower limits. No sign of it and a BFN this morning ( naughty but couldn't resist). But here's the thing - I have been feeling ever-so-slightly nauseas for the past few days and I never ever feel like that.

Any thoughts ladies?? I am a mess and feeling desperately hopeful ! :roll:

firstangel said:
Any more news on BFP's ??

I was thinking of changing my testing date to the 18th??? what do you guys think??

:hug: :hug:

Well !! so much for changing my date !! and not testing early !!!!! was really sick this afternoon and decided to test when I came home !! slap my wrist now !!

but it was a.........................

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: BFP !!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: took a wee photo ! but its crap !! its on a clear blue digi.... can they ever be wrong!!???

Wow - congratulations First Angel that is wonderful....ooooooo I want a BFP! :cheer:

Awesome firstangel! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:hug: :hug: :hug: to the ladies who AF disappointed! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am OV this weekend...CM is full effect (sorry TMI) :oops: :oops: :oops:

DH comes home from business trip tonight...maybe a little pre seed and some baby dust and I can join the BFP list for June....AF due the 29th.... :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Good luck and dust to all who are still waiting....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back