***June Mummies 2016 Tri 2***

My turn to go in to hospital for reduced movements, just waiting for hubby to get home and watch the boys then I will head in xx
Oh no its so horrible when this happens. As you know iv had it twice and last time they put a trace on which was really reassuring. Also it was so tight don't think baby likes it as she then didn't stop moving which was good but I felt silly. I'm sure baby is ok but it's always best to go and get checked out. Let us know how you get on. He will probably be non stop moving once your seen, always the way they said to me.

Just realised that I will be 27 weeks tomorrow so tri 3 here I come! God can't believe how fast it has gone for me. It's seriously flown by and i'm now terrified how fast it will come to being due date. I'm so excited but so scared!! Xx

Thank you blueclass, I'm sure he will kick about like anything once there. I've heard him on the doppler but still hate not having any movements. I went in for reduced movements with Harry and he started kicking up a storm whilst in the waiting room lol so I expect this one to be the same xx

Hope all's well Kanga - let us know x
Blueclass, yep, Monday for me... will be joining ya all over there soon (and it has bloody flown - I bet the last few weeks go at a snail's pace though!) ;)

Same happened to me kanga once she put that machine on I looked so silly. I was like she wasn't doing this before, she hadn't moved all day! Think she going to be a difficult one and hope this is not a sign of things to come lol. When will you be going?

Iv heard it will drag now or when I'm bigger and can't do anything. Remember when we all joined and started talking seems only a month or so ago. Now in 3 months or so we will showing pictures of our georgous babies. We will have to do a June mummies meet up , coffee morning lol!! X

Only just got out, little monkey probably kicked more in the 30mins on the monitor than I normally feel all day!! Midwives were lovely about it and said if he is the same tomorrow still phone up to be checked out xx

Lol that's what happened to me both times! Good to read that it was ok tho its so scary when you feel like their less active. Xx

Glad to hear all's fine Kanga ;)

TFI Friday... eesh, long week!

Just catching up with you all. So glad all is OK ladies. Must be horrible to have reduced movements, but you can never be too careful. X
Had the week from hell, have been so sick, it's just a head cold but I have never felt so bad with one and it's still sort of hanging around. Just getting some energy back and DD woke up with it today so it is going to be a long weekend!

I'm 27 weeks today officially tri 3 woohoo xx

Love87 make sure u rest and take it easy being ill and pregnant sucks xx

So having a catch up as didn't actually get chance to read yesterday.

Glad your growth scan went well blueclass, I have my 4d scan next Wednesday and I'm excited to see baby again.

Glad your scan went well too Yorkslass and that baby is doing well with their kidney. I think your placenta can still keep moving up as your grow until 36 weeks so probably by then it will be alot higher and out the way of the cervix.

Baby can move positions from breech to head down all the way up to labour, but generally mw's don't worry until 36wks.

Sorry your feeling so poorly still Love87 and I hope your DD isn't too bad with it, hope you both get well soon.

Yay for Tri 3 blueclass, hopefully we can all start posting over there now most of the regular June mummy posters have moved over.

I'm glad it's Friday too as after tonight I have 9 nights off work, then 4 nights in, 4 off then 4 in and then that's it for a whole year hopefully :) xx

Sorry that was really long! Just wanted to add hat baby has been non stop today! Little monkey already xx

I've had a super stressful day at work, pregnancy emotions all over the place and burst into tears this evening in front of my daughter because my cake tins are the wrong size for her birthday cake! Had to send OH out for some more. Cake is now finally in the oven but it's a slow bake so will be a later night than I could do with. And I still have to decorate it in the morning. At least next year I will be on maternity leave so hopefully will have a bit more time to prepare!

Last edited:
back to work on Monday after two weeks off, dreading it as setting my Maternity for 21st May at 37 weeks. Next 2 months are going to drag.

Eesh, all day headache for me today, can't get rid! Typical on a bloody Saturday...
How was the birthday cake in the end maud? Good birthday for your little 'un?
Hang on in there stephylou - I'm counting the days down myself, every week seems to be some horrible struggle to the weekend already! We'll get there soon...
I'll be tri 3 on monday, so will be moving over on the forum... Hope you're all well ladies! ;-)

Last edited:
She had a lovely party thanks. Cake worked out great, although took an age to cook and took me an hour to decorate it this morning.

Hope u ladies are well!! Hit double figures today yay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back