**JULY TESTING THREAD**

Me too!

Definitely going to stay busy tomorrow until my clear blues arrive. Also like you said, if I'm out I cant poas! I think that's the key to not testing ha!

Just did a clearblue - pregnant 2-3 weeks.

Sorry for going on too much! Wishing you all the best in your ttc journeys. I'll check in to see how you're all doing x
Woohooo congratulations Olivia that’s awesome news <3 xx

Done a test this morning 8dpo and looked like a negative although done one this afternoon and I thought I could see a line but seems to have disappeared now :( I don’t feel hopeful at all I have a feeling I’m going to be ttc for a while x

Done another test this morning 9dpo and was definitely a negative I’m losing hope although my temps are still up x

ADD9982E-735F-438A-A866-153D805CFDF5.jpeg

You’ll see a drop in temp a couple of days or day before If AF is on the way so 9dpo still early hun.

I do see a faint line on the tests but I really don't trust those blue dye tests.
I see a shadow on the free but I would wait until tomorrow before testing again.x

Are these lines starting to look any darker? (I have to attach links as I can't upload pictures)

75-E4397-C-AECF-4-A40-9933-E8318201-EDFE

This one was from today 30915077-494-A-41-ED-8112-2424-F761011-E

I have had numerous faint lines on various tests. Last took a FRER which everyone seems to say is best on Thursday and a very faint line. Maybe I should purchase another one of those to try

ADE76-E9-B-6-D50-48-DC-9556-9-A7-BE5-D23-B9-E

5-CA16075-03-B3-484-D-8-A2-C-2-DC734-E37643

I can see something in the FRER and a faint line on todays clearblue. Try again with another FRER, clearblue have a bad reputation for false positives

99%sure af is going to come negative test this morning I’m sure I’ve had af cramps too and temp dropped too. Going by my previous charts although I’ve not been temping on those just putting when I have ovulation pain my lp is around 11-12 days. Just want her to hurry up
Now so i can move onto a new cycle x

7400A93F-B975-4FD4-ADF0-32C7B8E03474.jpeg

Temp really dropped again below the cover line 11dpo... I think af will be here tomorrow :-(

Af just arrived :( gutted but looking forward to a new cycle x

Af just arrived :( gutted but looking forward to a new cycle x
Sorry to hear this. I think I’m in the same boat, 11DPO today and starting to feel bloated and crampy so I’m sure af will be arriving for me too x

So just got up and took a test as I can’t bare waiting around for my period to start and I’m absolutely gobsmacked to get a BFP! Other than some cramping I’ve had no symptoms and with my first pregnancy I was already feeling pretty rough at this point. I hope this is a sticky bean

5A91FFCC-DDF9-4B43-A977-49E1EE48B81F.jpeg

So just got up and took a test as I can’t bare waiting around for my period to start and I’m absolutely gobsmacked to get a BFP! Other than some cramping I’ve had no symptoms and with my first pregnancy I was already feeling pretty rough at this point. I hope this is a sticky bean

View attachment 91268

Congrats, Sparrow! What a lovely strong line too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back