**JULY TESTING THREAD**

I'm so confused.

I've done 4 tests now. My first FRER 2 days ago at around 10DPO showed a faint positive and the same with a CB yesterday at 11DPO. Last night I done another FRER and that looked negative so I thought I'd try a CB again this morning and I'm sure I can see the faintest of lines. I should be at around 12DPO but that's just from an app.

What does everyone think? The close up ones are from today.

View attachment 91245

View attachment 91246

View attachment 91247
I wouldn't trust these. FRER are the most sensitive tests on the market so if a FRER is showing a negative then the CB wont be showing a positive unfortunately. Id wait a couple of days and try again with FRER. Good luck.

I only use FRER to be honest, so I can't comment on the clearblue. Try a FRER in a couple of days like the other ladies have said. Not testing is so damn hard!!!! I'm in the same boat right now x

I got this today ladies 20200724_155712.jpg

Still 6 days till AF based on my 35 day cycle which I had like clock work before MC, although since MC my cycles have been between 28 and 30 days. I'm using cheap one step tests each morning because I'm a :poas: but I'm holding off with my last FRER for a week

I only use FRER to be honest, so I can't comment on the clearblue. Try a FRER in a couple of days like the other ladies have said. Not testing is so damn hard!!!! I'm in the same boat right now x

So hard right. I’ve done 5 tests that have shown faint positives. 2 FRER and 3 CB. 1 of each are a lot lighter but I done them in the afternoons. I have 1 FRER left as they didn’t have anymore in Tesco today to stock up on. I’m going to go for it and test tomorrow morning because it’s driving me insane. It I get a line I’m going to take it as a BFP! Surely I can’t have had all show lines even if they are faint. That’s what I’m hoping anyway haha

I got this today ladies View attachment 91248

Still 6 days till AF based on my 35 day cycle which I had like clock work before MC, although since MC my cycles have been between 28 and 30 days. I'm using cheap one step tests each morning because I'm a :poas: but I'm holding off with my last FRER for a week

I can definitely see another line there. How do you have the willpower to wait that long haha. I’m terrible

I got this today ladies View attachment 91248

That’s a definitely a bfp mine looked like that with my last pregnancy! congratulations x

I can definitely see another line there. How do you have the willpower to wait that long haha. I’m terrible
So I didnt have the willpower to wait haha I ordered some clearblue digital tests from amazon which will arrive sunday! I forgot what these first few weeks were like! So difficult to not take a billion tests a day just to feel like it's real!

So I didnt have the willpower to wait haha I ordered some clearblue digital tests from amazon which will arrive sunday! I forgot what these first few weeks were like! So difficult to not take a billion tests a day just to feel like it's real!

Haha fingers crossed for you. Let me know how you get on. I also brought some cheapies today and got this.. (pictures not great because of the flash) but I’m sure I can see a line again
76001-DA1-3825-415-A-BFE9-48-FE8723-DD91 (I’ve attached a link as I can’t seem to upload a pic)

Ohhh I can see a line too! I'm unsure if its pink or not but there is definitely a line!

I just gagged while brushing my teeth, something I used to get when pregnant wth my son so I'm taking that as a positive!

Oh hun! Get some cheapies on Amazon or something! You'll be broke soon otherwise!:rofl:

Ohhh I can see a line too! I'm unsure if its pink or not but there is definitely a line!

I just gagged while brushing my teeth, something I used to get when pregnant wth my son so I'm taking that as a positive!

Hopefully that’s a sign. My cheapies are still really faint lines. Proper messing with my head. They don’t seem to be getting darker.
Not 100% sure how long my cycle is though. It’s only my second month off contraception and my first cycle was 26 days! If it’s 26 days it means AF would be due Monday. But that would mean I ovulated before I DTD so I’m thinking I may ovulated later. Just praying they are genuine positives and it’s just still too early.

Hopefully that’s a sign. My cheapies are still really faint lines. Proper messing with my head. They don’t seem to be getting darker.
Not 100% sure how long my cycle is though. It’s only my second month off contraception and my first cycle was 26 days! If it’s 26 days it means AF would be due Monday. But that would mean I ovulated before I DTD so I’m thinking I may ovulated later. Just praying they are genuine positives and it’s just still too early.
We are in exactly the same boat!!! My cheapies don't appear to be getting darker but theres still 2 lines on each one I do. But I have heard others say sometimes it takes a while for them to get darker lines. With my son I just used a superdrug test at 2 days late and then a clearblue digital. I didnt do the cheaper tests. With my pregnancy in February, I used a FRER test when I was 2 days late and clearblue to confirm again. This is my first experience using cheaper strip tests to confirm pregnancy....maybe they're not as sensitive as other pregnancy tests?

I've orders some clearblue digital as it would be nice to see it in writing rather than line spotting haha. They arrive tomorrow so I think I may save some of my FMU and test as soon as they arrive!

We are in exactly the same boat!!! My cheapies don't appear to be getting darker but theres still 2 lines on each one I do. But I have heard others say sometimes it takes a while for them to get darker lines. With my son I just used a superdrug test at 2 days late and then a clearblue digital. I didnt do the cheaper tests. With my pregnancy in February, I used a FRER test when I was 2 days late and clearblue to confirm again. This is my first experience using cheaper strip tests to confirm pregnancy....maybe they're not as sensitive as other pregnancy tests?

I've orders some clearblue digital as it would be nice to see it in writing rather than line spotting haha. They arrive tomorrow so I think I may save some of my FMU and test as soon as they arrive!

The lines have got to mean something surely. How many DPO are you? Maybe I need to just wait until I’m late (hopefully AF won’t arrive) I’ve had faint lines on CB as well but I’ve seen a lot of people say don’t trust them but I thought they were meant to be good and surely you wouldn’t get false positives on 2 again.

Yeah definitely seeing it in writing would be much better. I just know they aren’t as sensitive which is why I’ve avoided them so far.

20200725_141148.jpg the FRER was on Wednesday and the bottom one was done this morning. My cycles are all over the shop due to a MC at end of march. Usually my cycles are 35 days but last month I was 28 days so I have absolutely no idea when I'm due AF. I'm just going by my old 35 day cycles that I've had for years. Based on my 35 day cycles, AF not due until next Thursday!! So I still got quite a while to go. I have 1 FRER left. But I don't want to do that just yet.....I'm so tempted!!! But my lines arent dark enough for me to be confident. If I could hold out until monday, even Tuesday. Wednesday would be amazing ha! But let's see!!!!

Just taken this with a wee that I held for quite a few hours (the Joys of having a toddler! Ha) 20200725_152209.jpg

View attachment 91249 the FRER was on Wednesday and the bottom one was done this morning. My cycles are all over the shop due to a MC at end of march. Usually my cycles are 35 days but last month I was 28 days so I have absolutely no idea when I'm due AF. I'm just going by my old 35 day cycles that I've had for years. Based on my 35 day cycles, AF not due until next Thursday!! So I still got quite a while to go. I have 1 FRER left. But I don't want to do that just yet.....I'm so tempted!!! But my lines arent dark enough for me to be confident. If I could hold out until monday, even Tuesday. Wednesday would be amazing ha! But let's see!!!!

They all look good to me but I know what you mean about not dark enough to be confident. Mine are exactly the same. Your FRER looks good though. Mine wasn’t even that dark but better on CB but no one likes them.

It’s good that you are still getting lines though. Fingers crossed for you. I might do another cheapy when I’m home from work tonight. Then I’ll have held it for at least 4 hours
Ok so one minute I'm super cool and I think nah I'll hold off testing :cool: the next minute I'm panicking like mad and I'm convinced it'll be a chemical :help: I know that everyone will think that theres a line so I need to calm down and just wait a few days but I am so paranoid of something going wrong :confused: I've arrange a day out on Monday so that'll help and tomorrow I have quite a bit to do around the house. That takes me to Tuesday :-( then I will do the FRER as that will be 2 days before AF is due so should be quite dark by then.

Sorry for going on but I need to get it out somewhere! My partners attitude "theres 2 lines...you're pregnant...what the big deal":wall::wall::wall::wall:

It’s good that you are still getting lines though. Fingers crossed for you. I might do another cheapy when I’m home from work tonight. Then I’ll have held it for at least 4 hours
Also, post a pic if you do test! Good luck x

Ok so one minute I'm super cool and I think nah I'll hold off testing :cool: the next minute I'm panicking like mad and I'm convinced it'll be a chemical :help: I know that everyone will think that theres a line so I need to calm down and just wait a few days but I am so paranoid of something going wrong :confused: I've arrange a day out on Monday so that'll help and tomorrow I have quite a bit to do around the house. That takes me to Tuesday :-( then I will do the FRER as that will be 2 days before AF is due so should be quite dark by then.

Sorry for going on but I need to get it out somewhere! My partners attitude "theres 2 lines...you're pregnant...what the big deal":wall::wall::wall::wall:

I totally get you. I tell myself all the time ‘it’s positive’ just wait and test in a couple of days’ but then start panicking, re checking the tests, looking back at the photos of them. Definitely best to keep busy to try and distract yourself. Luckily I’m working all weekend so I have no access to POAS haha!

Fingers crossed for you, it’s all looking good so far so hopefully those lines will get darker and stick. Partners just don’t understand the ordeal of it all. I wish I could be as chill as them during all this x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back