***JULY TESTING THREAD*** 8 BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm out ... she was bang on time!! :cry: :cry:

BabyDust to everyone!

skairdykat said:
I'm due AF on the 24th but want to wait until I'm a few days late to test so can you put me down for the 28th please?

Sure updated it with your testing date!!! xx

x...Kirsty...x said:
I'm out ... she was bang on time!! :cry: :cry:

BabyDust to everyone!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: sorry lets hope next month is your month

Hi Mrs B!

AF got me so you can knock me off there too

Cheers x

awww hugs to Kirsty and Ellie xxx

im sorry hunni's heres to another spurt of BDin eh!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm here! 5 days late and no af???!
POAS again yesterday and was still bfn so maybe I'm just in for a longer cycle this month? What does everyone think?

emmalouise079 said:
I'm here! 5 days late and no af???!
POAS again yesterday and was still bfn so maybe I'm just in for a longer cycle this month? What does everyone think?

are your cycle's normally late?? as in are they varied??? I know im normally bang on time but this month my AF was very odd, not like it normally is!!! I tested until I got my AF

Your not out of the game yet darling tho

sending you baby dust darling

xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Good Luck to all of you to still test :pray: :pray: :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug: to all the ladies that have had a visit from the witch :x :hug:

I should be due to test on the 25th, can you please add me to the list.

Thanks xx

:( af got me tonight :(
guess I was just having a longer cycle this month! 32 days as opposed to normal 27......
oh well roll on ov day so we can get bd-ing!!!
thanks all for your support xxx

emmalouise079 said:
:( af got me tonight :(
guess I was just having a longer cycle this month! 32 days as opposed to normal 27......
oh well roll on ov day so we can get bd-ing!!!
thanks all for your support xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry to hear she got ya hunni!!!

xxxxxx

I'm out too ladies - AF got me bang on time this morning - so much for all that sympton spotting. :cry:

Good Luck everyone who's still in - we needs some BFPs.

Lisa
(Suzicat)

suzicat said:
I'm out too ladies - AF got me bang on time this morning - so much for all that sympton spotting. :cry:

Good Luck everyone who's still in - we needs some BFPs.

Lisa
(Suzicat)

awww darling im so so sorry I really thought you were going to get yr BFP darling!!!!! I felt the same last month really thought that was it!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwww Suzi I feel like I've jinxed you! :hug: :hug:

Sorry Emmalouise, hope next month's your month x

Awwww Suzi I feel like I've jinxed you! :hug: :hug:

Sorry Emmalouise, hope next month's your month x

Thanks ladies. Felt like crap all day. Its annoying isn't - you try to forget it and be positive whilst at the same time you've got an achy belly to constantly remind you.

I have such admiration for everyone on here who have been trying for alot longer than me and who remain positive every month. We've only really been trying for 2 months and whatever you say to yourself you can't help feeling disappointed.

So tonight I've had a couple of glasses of wine and some chocolate - medicinal off course - and a chat with OH. All good - except for the aching belly of course. I also brought a clear blue ovalution testing kit tonight so any advice everyone has would be greatly appreciated. When is the best time to POAS? - I'm sure its on the forum somewhere - have to send some time doing some research.

Thanks for all the support and messages. It's lovely to hear from people who you know know exactly how you feel. On to August then for some of us.....who's left for July? We need some good news soon.

Lisa
(aka Suzicat)

Just wanted to give you a HUGE hug darling... we used OV testing kit last month for the first month.. just started testing again as OV should be due soon!!! thats going off a 26 day cycle! if ya need a hand with anything just let me know!!! theres a few OV testing topic of late in here so have a read.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back