*** July mummies to be ***

I have some brownies in the freezer ready for labour! Having a homebirth

Have to hide them from the midwives though! don't fancy stoned midwives!!!

Back is still agony, have been given dyhydracodiene for pain relief at night :( so utterly sore all the time

Last night got peckish so ordered a 'medium' curry. Oh my god it nearly killed me. Was so hot I gasped and inhaled a grain of completely hot curry soaked rice and thought I was going to die for about 20 mins

Wet myself and everything

Not recommended!!

Just got home from the hospital. I have a severe infected cyct on my thigh that is the size of a golf ball. Had it drained and now on antibiotics. I swear this pregnancy is killing me.

Aurora, that's awful Hun I hope
You're okay? Ouch.
I've had to go into my medication for gestational diabetes now apparently resting bloods are the first thing to go when insulin resistance starts I took one yesterday morning and one last night and it hasn't helped my resting bloods at all? Too soon? Xxx

The cyst has come back overnight and is burning hot to touch. Doctors in an hour so may end up going back to the hospital to get it drained again or removed.

oOo Ouch! That does sound nasty - I hope they get it sorted for you!

28 weeks today! Woo!

I've been suffering with restless legs for the last two nights, it's driving me mad!

xx

Omg aurora that's just horrible! I hope it gets sorted quick formyou. July I've never had restless leg syndrome hope it stops
Soon xxx

I've come to the realisation that I have no idea how to deal with stress that doesn't involve alcohol. I'm already doing yoga, getting sleep, etc. Other than not have an anorexic sister-in-law, a dying grandmother, extensive and painful orthodontics and be moving house, I'm not really sure what I can do.

My poor mother-in-law is DESPERATE to help with ANYTHING, SOMETHING, WHATEVER YOU WANT and it's just making me more stressed. She doesn't know how to help her daughter, so she's trying to help me. I keep thinking that everything's going to be better once the baby's here, but then feeling guilty that I'm seem to be relying on him to fix so many sad people. My husband's childhood was not very happy, and he's really quite worried about being a parent.

Don't worry though, when I get sad I just look in my baby drawer. Tiny little socks make me feel much better. Also, the first time I typed that I accidentally wrote 'tiny little cocks' so now I'm laughing like a madwoman :D

Haha omg. Typos are the absolute best. I wish we had a wee drawer all sorted still haven't bought ANYTHING! Hope you're feeling a bit better now Cool No More. It's hard work trying to keep everyone happy and grow a tiny human.

Only 5 and a half days until i start maternity leave. Literally cannot wait.

Also, the first time I typed that I accidentally wrote 'tiny little cocks' so now I'm laughing like a madwoman :D

Haha! That made me laugh! A draw of tiny little cocks! I love my baby draw.. or should I say draws (I've spilled over!)

xx

Haha omg. Typos are the absolute best. I wish we had a wee drawer all sorted still haven't bought ANYTHING! Hope you're feeling a bit better now Cool No More. It's hard work trying to keep everyone happy and grow a tiny human.

Can't believe you haven't bought anything - I couldn't stop myself! I did say I wasnt going to buy anything until I had my 20 week scan but ended up buying loads before that! I have only bought essential stuff though and all at really good prices so I haven't done too bad! I pretty much have everything now I will only need stuff like milk & nappies nearer the time .

Ooh and bits for my hospital bag! At what point do people usually sort there hospital bag out?

xx

Horrible day. Still in alot of pain from the cyst which has been drained again today. Had i.v antibiotics wound has been left open with a bandage covering to hopefully prevent it swelling up again.

Have a scan on friday and my anti d injection which was ment to be done last week but i compleatly forgot i had an appointment.

I've come to the realisation that I have no idea how to deal with stress that doesn't involve alcohol. I'm already doing yoga, getting sleep, etc. Other than not have an anorexic sister-in-law, a dying grandmother, extensive and painful orthodontics and be moving house, I'm not really sure what I can do.

My poor mother-in-law is DESPERATE to help with ANYTHING, SOMETHING, WHATEVER YOU WANT and it's just making me more stressed. She doesn't know how to help her daughter, so she's trying to help me. I keep thinking that everything's going to be better once the baby's here, but then feeling guilty that I'm seem to be relying on him to fix so many sad people. My husband's childhood was not very happy, and he's really quite worried about being a parent.

Don't worry though, when I get sad I just look in my baby drawer. Tiny little socks make me feel much better. Also, the first time I typed that I accidentally wrote 'tiny little cocks' so now I'm laughing like a madwoman :D

Hash cakes? <jk>

Tiny cocks will do it.

Give her a crochet task or something, sounds like a nightmare!!

I'm a bridesmaid on Sunday, a FUCKING BRIDESMAID and I look like a whale.

Anyway, don't try and be 'stress free' we aren't there, life is too mental.

Just keep in mind you're pregnant and as such can at any point shout 'FUCK IT' and evaporate upstairs for a lie down.

Keep in touch X you'll be right

Indigo has MOVED! So bump is smaller and I am so much more comfy!!!!

Spine feels almost normal :) yay

Indigo has MOVED! So bump is smaller and I am so much more comfy!!!!

Spine feels almost normal :) yay

Good stuff! This one has too, makes such a difference doesn't it!

30 weeks today!!! Going too fast:shock:

Can't believe you haven't bought anything - I couldn't stop myself! I did say I wasnt going to buy anything until I had my 20 week scan but ended up buying loads before that! I have only bought essential stuff though and all at really good prices so I haven't done too bad! I pretty much have everything now I will only need stuff like milk & nappies nearer the time .

Ooh and bits for my hospital bag! At what point do people usually sort there hospital bag out?

xx

Aww don't get me wrong with my first i was the same before we even found out the sex i already had a drawer full of stuff lol. I just keep making lists. Endless amounts of the same list knocking about my car lol.

I'm not sure tbh i did it really early with my first, ended up packing too much and having loads of the wrong stuff in it lol. I think people usually aim to have the bag done for around 34 weeks.

I'm going to go mad and buy everything once I've stopped work. :) Xx

Just keep in mind you're pregnant and as such can at any point shout 'FUCK IT' and evaporate upstairs for a lie down.

Hahaha, I'm going to be a bridesmaid at 36 weeks. They're dressing me in blue, so I too will look very much like a whale. Very much. Post a pic, make me laugh :D

Finally found some nice maternity clothes. Really need a nice dress to wear and everywhere i've looked on the high street and online has just looked awfull. Why is it all the maternity ranges look so plain and boring?

A lot of it does I agree, I saw a dress the other day that literally looked like a hospital gown! It was awful. I like stretchy dresses that actually hug your bump rather then making you look like a tent! lol

xx

Hahaha, I'm going to be a bridesmaid at 36 weeks. They're dressing me in blue, so I too will look very much like a whale. Very much. Post a pic, make me laugh :D

I'm excited for the speech but the rest of it...

Wearing dresses and such like... Not my bag at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back