*** July mummies to be ***

It that all the july babies?
Loved sharing this journey with all of you.

Thanks everyone, this was really important to me. I wish you all health and happiness for you and your babies.

I'm going now, the time I spent on here anxiously trying to conceive and then anxiously trying not to worry about everything that might go wrong with the pregnancy was really valuable, but it's time for me to move on. Apart from anything, my login is no longer appropriate: for the first time in a long time I'm feeling very, very cool.

Maybe I'll see you all in a few years, who knows?!

Lots of love,

CNM :D

My waters went too and nothing happened naturally, I was in the next day being induced. Hope your LO arrives soon!

What a beauty Salisbury, I've been getting out with the dogs too.. well my OH gets dragged around and I push little man.

Didn't get much sleep last night I'm exhausted but I find sleeping during the day makes me feel worse??

Trying to keep it together, no tears today (yet) so we're making an improvement lol

Attached pic of my angel (when asleep!!) xx

Hi, congrats on the birth of your little boy! He's absolutely gorgeous! I think i have those dungarees in a larger size - he hasnt worn them yet.

Congrats to all of the July mummies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back