• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***July 2018 Testing Thread***

My step mum suddenly died this morning she wasn't unwell so it was sudden and unexpected so I'm with my dad

My step mum suddenly died this morning she wasn't unwell so it was sudden and unexpected so I'm with my dad

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts

So I'm like 4dpo but my boobs are absolutely killing me. An early symptom I had with both previous pregnancies. I'm hoping this 'pregnancy feeling' I have is right

So I'm like 4dpo but my boobs are absolutely killing me. An early symptom I had with both previous pregnancies. I'm hoping this 'pregnancy feeling' I have is right

Sounds very positive Chase! Good luck x

I have a weirdly good feeling about this month too. So scared I’m wrong and I’ll be disappointed

Sorry vintage x

Sounds promising chase and akua! I think I’m due to O today/ tomorrow, so will hopefully be in the tww sooner rather than later!

So I’m on the night shift, but now curious why both of you guys are on here at 3am pupperino and vintageling?

So I’m on the night shift, but now curious why both of you guys are on here at 3am pupperino and vintageling?

Can't speak for vintage, but I posted that around midday my time (Sydney, Australia) :rofl: It's now 2.30pm haha

Hope the night shift is going well :lol:

Sorry vintage x

Sounds promising chase and akua! I think I’m due to O today/ tomorrow, so will hopefully be in the tww sooner rather than later!

We are in the same phase , let's hope we will get BFP together :dust: :clover: :merry:

I couldn't sleep I was awake till half 5 as I posted above my step mum died yesterday morning it was really sudden and unexpected so just to much going on in my head to be able to switch off and sleep

I couldn't sleep I was awake till half 5 as I posted above my step mum died yesterday morning it was really sudden and unexpected so just to much going on in my head to be able to switch off and sleep

Hope you can get some rest soon, take care of yourself x

I’m so sorry, sending love x

Sorry vintage x

We are in the same phase , let's hope we will get BFP together :dust: :clover: :merry:

Oh how cool! Fingers crossed :dust:

And me, I think I ov’d today, time will tell (fx) eeek, thankfully at my mums for the next week with no PTs so no early testing for me :lol: good luck everyone :dust: x

I am so sorry Hun, I hope you and your family are ok in this difficult time. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back