***July 2018 Testing Thread***

Haven't done any more tests yet but feeling increasingly nauseous and light headed. Was going to wait until the morning to test but tbh I'm up through the night with my son for feeds, so I don't get a full night's hold (because I'm basically going every time I get up with him). What is the minimum hours you'd hold pee for before a test?

I think 3-4 hours should be enough? Fingers crossed for you!

Haven't done any more tests yet but feeling increasingly nauseous and light headed. Was going to wait until the morning to test but tbh I'm up through the night with my son for feeds, so I don't get a full night's hold (because I'm basically going every time I get up with him). What is the minimum hours you'd hold pee for before a test?

I think 3-4 hours should be enough? Fingers crossed for you!

Yes, 3-4 hours is enough :thumbup:

Congrats little wolf!
Enjoy your holiday Emma!

Enjoy your holiday Emma - hope you get bfp news on your return!

@Nik have you tested yet?

Not yet! I’m expecting af today so if nothing happens I’ll test in the next day or 2. Need to get a test first! Had some Brown this morning, but I often get a little ‘warning’ before af kicks in fully. Nothing more since though.

BFN after a 4 hour hold. I feel really nauseous and pregnanty though so idk what's going on now

Still bfn here too. No af yet though! Was an evening test so waiting now to Thursday morning, if still nothing I’ll test again.

FX for those who are still testing! :dust:

BFN after a 4 hour hold. I feel really nauseous and pregnanty though so idk what's going on now

How many dpo are you?

I was 10/11 dpo yesterday

I still had a bfn at that stage, probably too early still x

Starting to think my prenatal vitamins are actually just making me ill. I couldn't sleep last night for abdominal cramping, dry heaving and diahorrea. Consulted Google and saw loads of people complaining of the same problems with pregnacare fml

How many dpo are you?

Starting to think my prenatal vitamins are actually just making me ill. I couldn't sleep last night for abdominal cramping, dry heaving and diahorrea. Consulted Google and saw loads of people complaining of the same problems with pregnacare fml

I had all these symptoms just before i got my bfp. Give it a couple more days and fx you will get your bfp

Oooh I’m getting impatient now! Just want to know what is going on!
Cd 28 (usually 26) bit of Brown when I wipe but bfn. Don’t know exactly how many dpo I am but I think 14/15. I know my hcg was quite low at beginning of my first pregnancy so fx it’s just taking a while. Or maybe I ov later than I think! Or maybe my body is playing tricks. I don’t normally spot like this before a period.
Just want to know either way. ��

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling well blank page. Hope you feel better soon.

Wow! You've got a great LP length! FX it's because of a :bfp:

:dust:

Oooh I’m getting impatient now! Just want to know what is going on!
Cd 28 (usually 26) bit of Brown when I wipe but bfn. Don’t know exactly how many dpo I am but I think 14/15. I know my hcg was quite low at beginning of my first pregnancy so fx it’s just taking a while. Or maybe I ov later than I think! Or maybe my body is playing tricks. I don’t normally spot like this before a period.
Just want to know either way. ��

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling well blank page. Hope you feel better soon.

FX for you!

How many dpo are you?

I had all these symptoms just before i got my bfp. Give it a couple more days and fx you will get your bfp

That's comforting! How many dpo were you when you got yours? I had a clear dark BFP by 9dpo with my son and I feel like I felt implantation earlier this time so it worries me that my HCG level is too low even if I am actually pregnant

Last edited:
Off to Venice now, packed 1 ic and 1 frer to test on Friday if no sign of AF.
Good luck to all those still waiting to test x

How many dpo are you?

That's comforting! How many dpo were you when you got yours? I had a clear dark BFP by 9dpo with my son and I feel like I felt implantation earlier this time so it worries me that my HCG level is too low even if I am actually pregnant

Think i was about 11dpo. Fx for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back