***July 2018 Testing Thread***

Fx for you sunflower and Emma. Your not out till the witch arrives.

I got a nice line this morning, so pleased as my first was so feint I wasn’t sure it wasn’t an Evap. But I’m definitely pg!

Eeeek congratulations <3

Last edited:

I got a nice line this morning, so pleased as my first was so feint I wasn’t sure it wasn’t an Evap. But I’m definitely pg!

Aww lovely line, eeek!

Thank you, I'm CD30 tomorrow and I estimate around 12DPO, so will prob test in morning. Really can't call it, was convinced I was going to get BFP with all the symptoms I've had but now I feel like it's my body tricking me after coming off the pill. Should soon know one way or another!

Good luck Sunflower! X

Aww lovely line, eeek!

Thank you, I'm CD30 tomorrow and I estimate around 12DPO, so will prob test in morning. Really can't call it, was convinced I was going to get BFP with all the symptoms I've had but now I feel like it's my body tricking me after coming off the pill. Should soon know one way or another!

Good luck Sunflower! X

Good luck emma x

Tested with ic and frer this morning, both BFN! I'm 99% sure I'm out and just waiting for AF to arrive, I know it's only my first month off of the pill, but still a bit gutted as I've had a lot of painful cramps over last couple of weeks and lots of what I thought to be positive symptoms. Hoping next cycle will be a more settled and pain free one, defo will be using opks. X

Tested with ic and frer this morning, both BFN! I'm 99% sure I'm out and just waiting for AF to arrive, I know it's only my first month off of the pill, but still a bit gutted as I've had a lot of painful cramps over last couple of weeks and lots of what I thought to be positive symptoms. Hoping next cycle will be a more settled and pain free one, defo will be using opks. X

Doesn't matter if is the first month or the number 9999999....is always a disappointment to see a BFN , lots of :hug: darling and a lot of :dust: for next cycle

Doesn't matter if is the first month or the number 9999999....is always a disappointment to see a BFN , lots of :hug: darling and a lot of :dust: for next cycle

True that!

Hopefully you are still in it EmmaN! I remember my first month off the pill I was 3 days "late" from a 28 day cycle and I was so hopeful during those last few days x

I hope that you are wrong lovely and that bfp is just around the corner x

Congratulations! :)

Light brown spotting this afternoon, AF will be here later or tomorrow for me by look of it x

Do I need to wait for red blood to start on CD1? X

Yes, bright red and before 10pm else it's CD1 only tomorrow xxx

I was out from word go I ovulated while at home in Wales and my oh wasn't with me we didn't get any baby dancing in at all but it was fine I had to be at home for my dad and the funeral but fingers crossed for this cycle

I'm out, AF arrived properly now, so back to CD1 for me x

I'm out. AF turned up.

Sorry sunflower x

I was out from word go I ovulated while at home in Wales and my oh wasn't with me we didn't get any baby dancing in at all but it was fine I had to be at home for my dad and the funeral but fingers crossed for this cycle

Nice to see you back... I thought that might be the case. How are you holding up now? x

I'm out, AF arrived properly now, so back to CD1 for me x

Damn :(

Fx all for next month :hugs:

It is nice to have you back :hug: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back