***July 2018 Testing Thread***

Congrats Laura! Great news :)

Sorry AF got you Crumble and WelshGirl - fx for next cycle x

Good luck for those still due to test :) Hopefully July closes with more bfps!!

I don't think I'm going to test until Sunday now, think ov was bit later than I originally thought. Off to Venice on Wednesday, hope AF doesn't arrive when I'm there!

Sorry to those whose AF arrived and wishing you the best of luck for August cycle! Those still not out for July, fingers crossed for your BFPs! X

Last edited:
I don't think I'm going to test until Sunday now, think ov was bit later than I originally thought. Off to Venice on Wednesday, hope AF doesn't arrive when I'm there!

Sorry to those whose AF arrived and wishing you the best of luck for August cycle! Those still not out for July, fingers crossed for your BFPs! X

You are going to my country: I am Italian! Envoy Venice, it is a beautiful and romantic city :ttc:

Last edited:

Oh you. Lucky duck! Take. Me? Have a fab time, I hope you get that bfp soon!

FX emma! Have a lovely time!

Thanks ladies, it's first holiday for me and oh without the kids (my daughter and his 2 daughters) so we are looking forward to it even more, bit of quality adult time!

I'm debating whether to take tests to Venice and test on Friday, but thinking maybe leave it and just enjoy the holiday and do it when we get back if AF hasn't arrived! X

I say leave the tests at home. It's good to get away from everything (including TTC) sometimes. I would actually say, especially TTC as it can drive you up the wall. Have a drink, have a laugh, have some quality time with your OH without thinking about adding to the family - just the two of you. Heck, it's like a honeymoon! :dance:

Enjoy it! <3

I just tested earlier than planned with a FRER and it's an obvious positive!! I'm shaking and crying right now because I didn't expect this :) it's my second month trying. I'm worried about my chart temps though...they dipped down again today.

What amazing news! Can you attached your chart so wee can have a look at those temps?

They say that the minute you get your :bfp: that you should stop temping - it causes stress when you see a temp go down and it might very well be all normal.

Awww fantastic LittleWolf, congrats!

KatD - yes I think you are right, it will be all I think about otherwise, going to relax and enjoy myself and then test when we get back if no sign of AF. X

Omg congratulations little wolf! I told you this would be a positive month! Now we can experience this journey together! So so happy for you x

Awwww amazing news - congratulations <3

Congratulations to those who got their BFP!! July has been a great month! <3

I just tested earlier than planned with a FRER and it's an obvious positive!! I'm shaking and crying right now because I didn't expect this :) it's my second month trying. I'm worried about my chart temps though...they dipped down again today.
Congratulations! :)

Thank you :)

Good luck Emma and everyone due to test soon.

Kat - I'd spent ages writing a post and added my chart and test photo but closed the page down by accident! I'll check my temperature for two more days then stop. I might re-write the post at some point.

Congrats!! <3

Haven't done any more tests yet but feeling increasingly nauseous and light headed. Was going to wait until the morning to test but tbh I'm up through the night with my son for feeds, so I don't get a full night's hold (because I'm basically going every time I get up with him). What is the minimum hours you'd hold pee for before a test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back