Thread just for the July ladies!

29th July is a fab day - my lo 3d birthday :hug: :cheer:

Good luck ladies, you aint got long to go now.

Iv just noticed i havent been added .... :(

added...

Come on july ladies lets chat in here about how we feel etc...

lets chat in here about how we feel etc

Err, like a big fat waddling thing that wants the baby out early so I don't have to waddle any more, but also wants it out late so my disaster of a 'family home renovation' has a chance of being finished in time :?

mayday said:
Err, like a big fat waddling thing that wants the baby out early so I don't have to waddle any more

Yep! That's me too! :rotfl:

OMG theres so many. at my antenatal class the mw said it was sept/oct and april/may that were the busiest months- thats 9 months after xmas/new year and the summer holidays :rotfl: :rotfl:

I hope theres a hospital bed for me :shock:

well july is proving to be a very busy month isnt it girls..

it cant come quick enough now can it lol...

can i be added too
Lyn_no3 (well no4 now lol) july 19th

how is everyone feeling?
i can't wait for baby to finally be here so sick of all the aches and pains n constant tiredness n feeling like i cant breath properly when the baby kicks me really hard, and wanna play games with the kids in the garden which i just cant bloody manage at the min.

but also scared about how the hell i'm gonna cope with 4 kids :doh: bit late to wonder now!!! :rotfl:

ok your added hun... you will have to change your name when baby comes along lol... :hug:

I'm not ready at ALL for the baby to come. Physically yes I am, but I'm just so disorganised and unprepared - we haven't finished getting ANYTHING done.

We're trying to go through a house-swap with my mother at the moment. The solicitors are under instruction for the deed-swap and we're meant to be moving at the end of June - but we're so so far from being packed up and ready it's unbelievable, and my mother hasn't even started.

So basically if this kid can just hang on for a while that would be marvellous lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back