July 2006 Babies

LauraB

Reaction score
Welcome!

I have created this topic so that we have one main list of everybody's July 2006 due dates. You can then easily find other ladies who are due around the same time as you, if you feel that you would like to chat to somebody who is at around the same stage.

If you would like to be added, please make sure that you reply to this thread by clicking the
reply.gif
button (over on the left, just above my picture) and stating when your due date is. I'll update the list each time a reply is received, and the list will remain right here at the top of this thread so that it's easy to find.

(It's important to reply to this thread, as I may miss your date if you start a new topic. So just click the reply button above and let me know!)

BABIES DUE IN JULY 2006

Jul 1 ........... gem_lizanne
Jul 2 ........... SarahH
Jul 6 ........... Jen
Jul 6 ........... sasswa
Jul 7 ........... Louise0410
Jul 11 ......... Bagpuss17
Jul 11 ......... KelsBels
Jul 14 ......... HELENUK
Jul 15 ......... keely&bump
Jul 19 ......... Tan
Jul 22 ......... fran_23
Jul 22 ......... littlemoo
Jul 23 ......... hayley_17
Jul 26 ......... beckyNbump
Jul 27 ......... bubble_dreamer
Jul 30 ......... hayley
Jul 31 ......... gemza

Best wishes,
Laura B

Due July 6 - fingers crossed this time round.

Cheers Laura,

Sasswa

Hi Laura. I'm due 6 July. This might change after my scan but I will let you know.

Jen, 24 yrs, 9 wks preg, London :D

Hello,

My name is Tanya and i'm due around July 19th we think! :D

HELLOOOOOO JULYYYYYY MUMS-TO-BE!!!

Where are you all??

It only looks like me and Sarah H are in here?!

August has more than July - what's the story there?

I'm now ticking closely to the 12 week mark and cannot believe I'll be a Second-Trimester lady soon - yohoo!

Scan on Dec 30th - please tell me there are twins in there because I cannot be this big yet or please tell me I've got my dates wrong......cannot wait!

Sass

HI EVERYONE MY DD IS THE 14TH OF JULY .GOOD LUCK TO ALL :D

Yohoo!

Another July mum.....welcome Helen!

S

THANK YOUFOR THE WELCOME ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN LURKING AROUND AND READING POSTS ! HOPFULLY IT'LL BE A PLEASENT JOURNEY FOR ALL OF US. X

Hi

After my scan the midwife puts me a few days further on.. my new due date is 31st July...

x

Hiya and Welcome to the July mummies section Kelsbels!!! There's a few of us building up in here now at last!

Good luck and hope you have a happy :D healthy pregnancy!

Tan xx

Laura,

Was just wondering when you were going to update the July list.

Sasswa

i'm due 31st July (hospital dates) - although to my dates it's 4th August.... we'll see!!!!

summer baby - means we get to proudly push our prams around for hours in the summer afternoons (if we get a summer this year) also we get the best part of the year off work!!!!

x

im due 24th july... am 19 weeks now... july will b a gd month... cant wait!!

hiya im due july 1st :D with what we think is a girl they werent completely convinced so cant buy anything coloured or anything for baby yet :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back