**January 2018 Mummies, New year Babies**

Hi,

I'm EDD 8th January 2018.... congratulations ladies, and hello..... xx

I'm nervously stepping in ladies - got a faint line today an a First Response Early Test. AF is due Wed/Thurs so will test again with a digi then.
I only have "normal" tests left - no more early ones, so reluctant to use them until nearer to AF. This was our first official month of trying for baby no2.

I have been feeling ropey the last week and a bit nauseous/tired/headaches/hot, but really thought nothing of it. I certainly don't feel as crap (yet!) as I did when I was pregnant with my son.

If I get digi confirmation, we're hoping to keep it on the low for as long as we can manage really. I'm no skinny girl, so I'm hoping i'll just look fat as usual or fatter so people won't notice any bump-like shape!

At the moment potential due date is 11th or 12th January.

I almost can't believe i'm pregnant, literally, still stunned. But, I certainly don't feel like i'm going to get my period either - it's strange in between stage really.
What date would you like me to put you as lovely :) xx

I have a retroverted Uterus , Does that mean it'll take me longer to show?
Im a size 14 anyway, so ive got some padding in the way anyway x

Whats that ? A retroverted uterus ? Does that mean she's shy ?? lol... Never heard of that...

Everyone says you start showing quicker with your 2nd. I was in great shape with my 1st pregnancy so seemed to pop quite early (or so I thought). This time I am a size 16... so wonder if I will just look chunkier... lol...

x

So my new pack of Ic turned up, I bought them before my BFP.
Naturally I did two :)
15DPO very dilute wee

Attachments

• 18254727_10159115534670355_232377638_n.jpg
    18254727_10159115534670355_232377638_n.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Can you add me for the 8th please.... x

Added :D
It means my uterus tilts backwards. I have a friend whos the same, But shes size 6, and she didn't show until she was 6 months! It was crazy, we expected her to look like a python that had eaten a warthog. But she was tiny right up until the end, and her little girl was 8lb x

Can you add me for the 8th please.... x

Added :D
It means my uterus tilts backwards. I have a friend whos the same, But shes size 6, and she didn't show until she was 6 months! It was crazy, we expected her to look like a python that had eaten a warthog. But she was tiny right up until the end, and her little girl was 8lb x

wow - never heard of that before... python eaten a warthog... lol... love it... x

January 10th I believe... Please!!

May change it once get confirmation from docs xx

I'm nervously stepping in ladies - got a faint line today an a First Response Early Test. AF is due Wed/Thurs so will test again with a digi then.
I only have "normal" tests left - no more early ones, so reluctant to use them until nearer to AF. This was our first official month of trying for baby no2.

I have been feeling ropey the last week and a bit nauseous/tired/headaches/hot, but really thought nothing of it. I certainly don't feel as crap (yet!) as I did when I was pregnant with my son.

If I get digi confirmation, we're hoping to keep it on the low for as long as we can manage really. I'm no skinny girl, so I'm hoping i'll just look fat as usual or fatter so people won't notice any bump-like shape!

I almost can't believe i'm pregnant, literally, still stunned. But, I certainly don't feel like i'm going to get my period either - it's strange in between stage really.

I'll go for 11th January Lulla please - as I believe that's the correct date as I have a 27 day cycle, not 28 day!

I have done one more test today from ebay, a cheapie. There was a clear line on that. Hoping to do digi one later in the week - probably Thurs/Fri.

I'm already contemplating maternity leave, nursery decor etc hahaha - husband will be thoroughly bored of my conversation soon enough!! x

I'll go for 11th January Lulla please - as I believe that's the correct date as I have a 27 day cycle, not 28 day!

I have done one more test today from ebay, a cheapie. There was a clear line on that. Hoping to do digi one later in the week - probably Thurs/Fri.

I'm already contemplating maternity leave, nursery decor etc hahaha - husband will be thoroughly bored of my conversation soon enough!! x
Haha Ive made a pintrest board for all of that! The husband has already got bored! Which is why I love it here xx

I'm glad it's not just me! I'm getting so excited about it all and thinking about what we need to buy and do etc. But I also don't want to get too over-excited before the twelve-week point.

What sort of things are you looking at in terms of decor? There are some super cute things around!

How about maternity leave?
I want to do the shared parental leave thing but not sure how you go about doing that!

I've started trying to find out about the stuff we need to buy too. And am discovering how clueless I am! There's so much choice out there! Who knew there were so many different types of prams even!

It's a good thing I have nine months to figure this out!

Anyone else started thinking about names?

I'm glad it's not just me! I'm getting so excited about it all and thinking about what we need to buy and do etc. But I also don't want to get too over-excited before the twelve-week point.

What sort of things are you looking at in terms of decor? There are some super cute things around!

How about maternity leave?
I want to do the shared parental leave thing but not sure how you go about doing that!

I've started trying to find out about the stuff we need to buy too. And am discovering how clueless I am! There's so much choice out there! Who knew there were so many different types of prams even!

It's a good thing I have nine months to figure this out!

Anyone else started thinking about names?

In fairness, as this is our second baby we have most of the big things. Zac is now in a single bed, so we can use what was his Cot/Cotbed. I have a pram/pushchair, but I do have an agreement with my OH that if we have a little girl I can get a girly version. Obviously, this highlights just how unusual girls are in my OH's family! haha

With my little boy I took 10 months maternity leave. This time we're also hoping to do the shared parenting thing. I'm a deputy head and my OH is a Head of Department, so i'm looking to take 6 months and him the remaining 3 months - lots of reasons but the big one being financial! Also, our little boy will go to school in September 2018 so we want to be around to make sure we can take him for the first few weeks and settle him in.

Name wise, if we have another boy it's going to be a toughie as between me and my OH we have 5 nephews so that's 10 names gone if you include middle names!

Can I have 14th Jan please? Just got my faint BFP today :)

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back