**January 2018 Mummies, New year Babies**

So pleased to be able to join this thread!! I got my BFP yesterday and I think il be due the 12th January 2018!!!

Just got 2-3 on digi so really pleased. Couple of days ago it still said 1-2. :) x

I'll add you all later ladies. I'm at work. I haven't forgotten about you.
HH 9 months lovelies xx

Are any of you feeling and looking hidiously bloated? Im eating like a pig so I can expect a bit of weight gsin but not this noticeable. My stomach is sticking out like Im bloody 20 weeks pregnant! X

Oh yes me!! My belly is huge, this is my fourth though so maybe that has something to do with it :confused:

Oh yes me!! My belly is huge, this is my fourth though so maybe that has something to do with it :confused:

Oh god Im glad its not jist me! Lol. Its crazy isnt it?! This is my 2nd x

Mine appeared in the week and hasn't gone down since, m living in leggings because my jeans don't fit! Haha xx

Me too! At work last week I blamed easter and eating my 2 year olds eggs as he had too many. I have to sit with my jeans undone and now they dont fit comfortable at all. Leggings from now on for me too.
When does the bloating go down do you know? Is it when bump start to properly appear? X

To be honest I don't really know, from my second on I bloated really early and it didn't go away at all :oooo: just got bigger as baby grew xx

Im not bothered one bit about putting weight on or having a big bump but this bloat just looks weird! Lol x

I have a retroverted Uterus , Does that mean it'll take me longer to show?
Im a size 14 anyway, so ive got some padding in the way anyway x

I'm nervously stepping in ladies - got a faint line today an a First Response Early Test. AF is due Wed/Thurs so will test again with a digi then.
I only have "normal" tests left - no more early ones, so reluctant to use them until nearer to AF. This was our first official month of trying for baby no2.

I have been feeling ropey the last week and a bit nauseous/tired/headaches/hot, but really thought nothing of it. I certainly don't feel as crap (yet!) as I did when I was pregnant with my son.

If I get digi confirmation, we're hoping to keep it on the low for as long as we can manage really. I'm no skinny girl, so I'm hoping i'll just look fat as usual or fatter so people won't notice any bump-like shape!

At the moment potential due date is 11th or 12th January.

I almost can't believe i'm pregnant, literally, still stunned. But, I certainly don't feel like i'm going to get my period either - it's strange in between stage really.

I have my early scan, MW and 12 week scan booked in! In Scotland we just call a central reservations line and they book everything in there and then. My 12 week scan is the morning I go on holiday! x

That's a very sensible system Belfa.

Here, I ring the doctors and attempt to get past the receptionist and sweet talk her in to organising me an initial midwife appointment. Then, after the initial midwife appointment (think it's at 8 wks), i'll get scan date through the post. That's how it worked when I had my son anyway - bit long winded and obviously reliant on Royal Mail to an extent!

I have a retroverted Uterus , Does that mean it'll take me longer to show?
Im a size 14 anyway, so ive got some padding in the way anyway x

I have a retroverted uterus and had a bump with my first pregnancy at 15-16 weeks and with my second I had a bump at 13-14 weeks.

Mine flips from retroverted to normal though so not sure when it had righted itself before bump appeared.

I'm a size 8-10 which may or may not have contributed to how early I got a bumpy.

XX

Hi ladies,
I'm joining. Got my bfp on Friday. According to the nhs due date calculator I'm due Jan 5th. Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next 9 months! Congratulations everyone! Not really sure I quite believe it!
Xxx

Alipops were you in the September 2014 group? I think I remember you! Keeping everything crossed for you!

Congratulations notmyrealname!

Alipops were you in the September 2014 group? I think I remember you! Keeping everything crossed for you!

Yes I was Clarep1905!
Seems so long ago now, Zac will be 3 in August.
He was suppose to be 1st September but arrived 17 days early - so I was in the Sept group, but then moved to the August group.

Yes I was Clarep1905!
Seems so long ago now, Zac will be 3 in August.
He was suppose to be 1st September but arrived 17 days early - so I was in the Sept group, but then moved to the August group.

Ah I thought so! That's funny that we are in the same group again! Its crazy how quick time has gone isn't it? Doesn't seem that long ago that I was pregnant with Violet!
Have you tested again or are you going to wait a couple of days? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back