***Jan & Feb Mummy and Baby***

Aww hello Joel and Caleb <waves>

So Bee now seems to have chicken pox.

Seriously I'm so bloody fed up of all the illnesses my kids have had!!

X

Hi ladies. Have been away for so long. Tried to catch up a bit. Lovely to see all the Wee ones getting so big. You may remember you may not.
My hubby is now doing well. He's over a year cancer free.
My first year of motherhood has been hard to say the least. I experienced bad pnd and was in a terrible place. Much better now and only just back at work. Working 3 days but missing Max like crazy.
He has been walking since 2 days after his first birthday and he seems to know how to do something new everyday.
Sorry to hear all the hospital stories and Nat sorry to hear about bea's allergy. My best friends Wee boy is allergic is dairy and egg and she struggles so much. Hopefully being able to give cooked milk will make it a bit easier.
Hope you are all well.
09c86b565875a98f3a6bf70b0d6c86d4.jpg

This is my Wee miracle man.

Nice to hear from you Mrs_W! Your wee man is gorgeous. Sorry you have had a tough time. I remember you had a lot of stress going on during your pregnancy with your husband's illness etc. it must have been really hard on you. Glad to hear he is doing well.

Last edited:
MrsW great to hear your husband is doing well, sorry to hear you've had a tough time. Your wee man is gorgeous.

Well I passed my driving test last week, managed to write my car off today. So upset/angry with myself (and partly with the other driver), thankfully we are okay and the other driver is too, just damage to the cars. Alfie was none the wiser and didn't cry at all thorough the whole ordeal. Home now and exhausted. Knew as soon as I left the house I shouldn't bother going to toddler group and wish I'd listened to my instincts.

Alfie is chatting lots, no words in particular but he's very very funny. He's still not confident enough to even try to walk without his walker, but we aren't fussed it'll come when it comes. We've had a few funny weeks of bad sleeping so in guessing he's going through a phase or a leap. I've been feeling a little under the weather recently, headaches and feeling very lethargic. My mum is thinking of divorcing my step dad which is probably adding to the stress. Sigh.

Hope you're all well and the little ones too x

Last edited:
Gosh Toni that's so scary! Glad you were both ok. I had someone t-bone me at a junction and it wasn't serious at all but still scary and I was glad Mollie was sat on the other side of the car!

MrsW what fab news about your hubby, motherhood is hard anyway without all the added stress you had. Max is such a cutie!

X

Hi girls! Just thought I'd ask how you all are :). Tomas seems to grow up every week. He runs about, keeping up pretty well with his big sister, and loves to do things with his hands. He says the odd word but is not a big talker. We had a loss in October but I am 14 weeks pregnant again and looking forward to number 3!

Aw congratulations Bunny xxx Oisín is the same running around after Tyler, watching everything he does. Not a big talker either, but love saying don't know and gone xx and he gobbles at our pet turkey it's hilarious!!

At the park xx

Attachments

• received_810415992427923.jpg
    received_810415992427923.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 29
Awww massive congratulations Bunny.

Beautiful pic TS.

All good here although Bee is hard bloody work and is a terrible sleeper (better now but still not sleeping through). Still bf'ing and still no sign of AF.

Unfortunately we had a horrible incident last week with the iron. All my fault, I was ironing in the same room as Bee and she climbed up in bed and pulled whole board onto the bed (and herself) and got a nasty burn on her arm. We were in A&E within the hour and touch wood she will be OK but it was the most awful thing and I feel so gutted.

X

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hey Bunny - I'm so happy to hear of your lovely news re baby #3 - hoping you have a healthy and easy pregnancy!

TS - your little boy has got such lovely colour hair, what a cutie!

Carnat - eek, that sounds awful and super-stressful. Hope Bee makes a full recovery. Children move so darn quick & unexpectedly sometimes, don't they!

Tonight I am pleased as this is the first time baby has gone off to sleep unaided (I was downstairs at the time). He's a very physical baby and babbles all the time but no words yet - or at least, over the last year he's had a word here and there but then stopped saying it! Today was also the first time he showed interest in playing near other babies at nursery, too.

I'm finding being a working single mum very exhausting (and catching multiple colds off baby is not helping) so not enjoying the experience of baby growing up as much as I want to. He is the loveliest baby I could have asked for though, so I feel annoyed with myself.

I love his hair colour too. Tyler's hair is really fair too. Aw Nat you poor thing but it totally wasn't your fault hun, they move so quick and have no fear whatsoever xx hope Bea is all better soon. Aw Tinsel it is tough but sounds like you are doing an amazing job xx a friend of mine just announced her bfp for #3 and I'm getting ridiculously broody :whistle: xx

Congrats Bunny! We will be attempting for number 2 but not for another 18 months. Need to move house first.
He's lovely TS.
Tinsel you are a brave woman. I have huge respect for single mums. I am shattered and I have help. I hate being back at work.
Nat accidents happen. She won't remember. Hope everything heals well.
Max is in to everything. Never stops. Not many words but trying. I just can't believe how fast they grow up.
ff0ad402127309726fb4e1b4571a7791.jpg

He is adorable Mrs W.

How is Bee's burn Nat? These things happen. They are so quick its impossible to stop everything. I got an awful fright the other day when I came into the kitchen and Tomas had pulled a chair up to the counter and got ahold of a big knife. Thankfully nothing happend but it just whos how quick they are. I had only peft him for a few seconds.

I suffered pretty badly from HG in tri 1 this time and got to the point that I couldnt eat or drink at all. So it was a rough start to the pregnancy but I am much better now and hoping the rest will be easier.

Last edited:
Hey ladies!!!

How is everyone?! Thought I'd check in as its been quite a while?!

Mollie has started really talking, she's always been a chatterbox but she's started putting 3 words together (here you go, there it is, this is a etc) and I think that's purely because of her brother- she still hasn't got a clue about animal sounds and that was what Freddie learned first! They're so different.

Life is hectic, they're both tantruming so my days are super tough, plus Freddie is absolutely refusing to entertain potty training. He's 3 now but still has absolutely no idea when he needs a wee or poo and will sit in his own poo for hours if I didn't smell it! Mollie will probably train before Freddie as she is already interested in her nappy and has more nappy off time than him.

I don't know if I ever mentioned but Mollie had real turns in her lower legs when she was a baby. We saw a physio and they were happy they'd straighten out when she started weight bearing. Well her legs have totally straightened out but she's left with a really lazy right foot that turns inwards and drags at times, so we're just waiting for another referral to physio, fingers crossed its just muscular :)

Here she is, getting lots of hair now :)
af3bee372b052190d525bba3c1822049.jpg

Hope everyone is well? Let's see those babies! Xxx

Aww, Mrs W & Jolly, your children look like little cherubic angels - adorable!!

Have recently got a grand total of 6 teeth, which means he can finally eat properly. Still not many words yet! Just a door fascination.

Last edited:
Harper was a wee mute up until a month ago. She has started odd words here and there if prompted and does just about every animal sound lol.

96d4d3ef7139535816d8cff6e7b713d8.jpg

Aw what gorgeous little people xx glad they are all doing well xx

Awwww beautiful babies... although they are not such babies anymore?

Bee was 18m yesterday!!

All is OK here. Bee isn't talking much but has a handful of words, my God the tantrums are intense. James didn't tantrum until he was 2 lol.

She is such a live wire as well. She climbs and jumps and runs. She is always on the go.... although she has a temperature this evening and is not her usual self.

I got my first period in 27 months last week. I am still breast feeding at night but I've had a good run?

X

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back