***Jan & Feb Mummy and Baby***

Jolly81

Reaction score
Here we are ladies,

We've carried our little ones for 9 months and now we're mummies!!!

Just let me know your details and I'll add you to the front page :)))

Jules x

Jolly81 - Mollie born 12th January, 6lb 15oz

Bluebell - Maisie born 16th January, 6lb 9oz

Mrs_W - Max born 31st December, 6l 14.5oz

Taoo917 - Caleb born 21st January, 8lb 15oz

Kitty2013 - Freddie born 3rd January, 8l 10oz

Brumgirl81 - Grace born 21st January, 5lb 1oz

TS1982 - Oisin Thomas born 13th January, 7lb 3oz

Carnat22 - Beatrice born 21st January, 6lb 11oz

Lotty73 - Florence Alice born 13th January, 7lb 4oz

Buzz - Nathaniel born 20th January

Tinselcat - Baby boy born 3rd January, 6lb

Kiwi_53 - Brody born 11th December, 6lb 8.25oz

Sorpressa_bea - Rio born 31st January, 6lb 6oz

ceecee22 - Freya born 12th January, 7lb 13oz

Candymycandy - Joel born 1st February, 9lb 6.5oz

BunnyN - Tomas born 14th January, 10lb 14.6oz

Pip0902MJ - Ruby born 1st February, 5lb 15oz

Katy79 - Rafferty born 20th January, 8lb 3oz

Lotty73 - Florence born 13th January, 7lb 4oz

Blondy13 - Imogen born 6th February, 6lb 12oz

Megsmeadow - Lewis born 28th January, 8lb 12.5oz

Beckyboo1 - Finley born 15th February, 10lb 12oz

Starlight1986 - Harper born 11th February, 8lb 12oz

Flickalicious -Baby girl born 12th February, 7lb 14oz

MrsJohnson88 - Jessica born 14th February, 7lb 4oz

Rachel11 - Maisie Liberty born 13th February, 7lb 4oz

Bricey - George born 28th January, 6lb 8oz

Stephj25 - Austin born 3rd Ferbuary, 8lb 12oz

Jazz1984 - Chloe born 20th January

Toni.C - Alfie born 18th February, 8lb 12oz

Last edited:
Congratulations everyone!
Add me please. I had baby Maisie on 16th January by elective c section, weighing just 6lbs 9oz.
They found she has a heart murmur, and needs follow up appointments, but is otherwise well, so hopefully it should resolve itself. Xx

Ooh how exciting to see this..., I'm a feb mummy (or I will be!!) looking forward to coming back over to baby and toddler!!).

I loved it when I'd had my first xx

I know Max was born on 31st December but I was with the January Mummies from the start and he wasn't due till 14th January so I may stay here if that's alright with everyone.
Max, born 31/12/14. 6lb 14.5oz.
Had health visitor today and at 3 weeks and one day he's 8lb exactly. So happy he's doing what he should. He's getting more alert by the day.

And me please!
I had Caleb on 21/01/14 and he weighed 8lb 15oz.

I am making it up as I go along at the moment so will be nice to have somewhere for advice/understanding! x

Eeek still can't believe most of us have had our babies now!!

Please can I be added....

I had Freddie on 3/1/15 weighing 8lb 10, can't believe he will be 3 weeks tmrw.... Where has the last 3 weeks gone !? Had him weighed last week he's a chunk now at 9lb 3!

Xxx

Oohh looking forward to moving over here! ^-^ I have a way to go yet, due 3rd Feb - can't wait. Eek! xXx

There should be done done feb mummies joining soon- we've had 3 already!!

I'm one of the Feb mummies, I had Grace on 21st Jan by emergency c-section and she weighed 5lb 1oz. Looking forward to everyone moving over in the next few weeks! Xxx

Hi Jolly xx thank you for starting this thread xxx

I had Oisin Thomas on 13/01/2015 he weighed 7lb 3oz and he's doing very well. He was up to 7lb 10 on Thursday when I had health visitor out xx

Beatrice was born 21st Jan and weighed 6lb 11oz.

So far so chaotic lol (more James really. Beatrice is a chilled out little lady)

Having a few feeding issues. Milk in but nipples are broken ane bleeding so baby isn't taken them? Have a breast pump on express order - wont get here until tonight though. Hope its not too disruptive to my supply?

Felt great yesterday so went to Sainsburys and obviously overdid it as today my back and neck is killing me. As well as my gigantic, heavy boobs.

Anyone getting any sleep?

X

Hi all,
Florence Alice was born 13th Jan weighing 7lb4oz. My third baby, but feels like starting all over again as I have a girl of13 and a boy of 10. Despite the chaos Florence is doing well, back up to birthweight at day 10. I'm tired but very happy. As soon as my nipples stop bleeding all will be well. Only had a few stitches his time so much more comfortable than I was after my first 2. Look forward to hearing all about your babies x

Beatrice was born 21st Jan and weighed 6lb 11oz.

So far so chaotic lol (more James really. Beatrice is a chilled out little lady)

Having a few feeding issues. Milk in but nipples are broken ane bleeding so baby isn't taken them? Have a breast pump on express order - wont get here until tonight though. Hope its not too disruptive to my supply?

Felt great yesterday so went to Sainsburys and obviously overdid it as today my back and neck is killing me. As well as my gigantic, heavy boobs.

Anyone getting any sleep?

X

I miss sleep SO much!! Caleb wouldn't settle until 1am yesterday/today (I now think he had wind after my mum was here today from London so feel like an idiot I didn't think of that!) and then fed constantly until 6:30. Asked midwife about it she just said it was cluster feeding and perfectly normal.

Maybe but 4 hours sleep over 3 days is not normal or sustainable..need to get better at daytime napping pronto! Calebs being weighed tomorrow so hopefully I've done okay with the feeding. x

Eeee can't wait to get other here... will be nice when babies have made there entries for every one :) xxx

Looking forward to joining you ladies in a few weeks. Hope all you new mummies are settling into it well and enjoying your new arrivals :) x

Can't wait to join you ladies when our little pippin arrives :) hopefully not long!

Hope you are all settling in to new happy family life

Xx

Just had second MW appt and baby has dropped just 20lbs from birthweight. They say 10% is acceptable so she could have dropped 300lbs without them being massively concerned.

I'm currently expressing. Said I wouldn't go down that route but she has had a few formula top ups and she doesn't like baby mlik.

Nipples were in bits and she was actually ingesting my blood. Plan to try her back on boobs later / tomorrow though as nips feeling a bit better.

X

Caleb had lost 10oz / 350g when he was weighed on Sunday...since then I've developed mastitis and have just been prescribed antibiotics today.
The midwives have been an absolute godsend and really been like surrogate mummies to me....I am doing a couple of days of exclusively expressing to try and let the chesticles recover and then hopefully I can get back to breast feeding. Spent most of today in tears about it all....it's a bloody emotional rollercoaster this baby business! x

Are you using lansinoh cream for your nips?

I'm using it by the bucket load.

:wall2:

Caleb had lost 10oz / 350g when he was weighed on Sunday...since then I've developed mastitis and have just been prescribed antibiotics today.
The midwives have been an absolute godsend and really been like surrogate mummies to me....I am doing a couple of days of exclusively expressing to try and let the chesticles recover and then hopefully I can get back to breast feeding. Spent most of today in tears about it all....it's a bloody emotional rollercoaster this baby business! x

It is indeed emotional, and tiredness doesn't help!

Day 6 is - for some reason - well known for being a tough day!

I am glad you are being supported, it really makes a difference?. My first MW was lovely, second was a bit patronising.

I have HV on Thursday and then an appointment with MW next Monday at baby clinic.

Sadly after a few feeds on boobs I am back to being a bloody mess and in agony so I am back to the pump.

I can get 4oz out in about 20 minutes so I am hoping to improve on that but it doesn't look like we'll be going back to feeding from boob, sob sob!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back