I've lost baby

Great news that your baby is still holding on, little fighter you have there xx

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and your baby. What a terrible mistake for that doctor to make. I hope that your bubs stays where its nice and warm and keeps getting stronger by the day xx

Hey Vicky, you're doing an amazing job! I can imagine home will feel much more relaxed too, one more sleep hopefully!

Fingers crossed you get to go home tomorrow Hun xxx

I keep checking in to see how you're doing. So happy that little baba is fighting on.

Every day is one step closer, your doing so well I hope your not lifting a finger! Put yourself on bed rest and take it easy. Ive got faith in the little fighter if he has gone this far. If it helps a woman I knows waters went early in her pregnancy, and she was kept in hospital due to infection but they kept baby in there until he was big enough and now he is a healthy three year old. So im trying to say your waters haven't gone so that's even better and they have let you home, even if they did go if they can stop labour they can keep you in. Just have hope as long as baby keeps fighting then they will keep trying xx

Evening all :) just thought I'd update you. I was having to do all my wee in a bed pan (but have always been able to use them on the loo unaided) they took me off "bed pan watch" (as I call it) at about 10am. My temp was slightly raised this morning so they have taken more blood (hope to get the results in the morning) as a result they might have to increase my antibiotic dosage. I'm only losing very watery blood, no more blood clots have been passed and no pain at all. Mommy & baby are still going strong. Thanks again for your messages, it means a lot :)

I will write more when have the blood test results back xxxx

I'm much more comfortable now as they managed to he me a tv yesterday so times not dragging so much (I'm in my own room).

Last edited:
Lol bed pan watch, dignified eh! Windows open tonight, fans on, get that temp down! Glad to hear you and bubs are fighting on :) x

Great news, both fighting on ! :) enjoy the tv if you can x

Keeping everything crossed for you Vicky, you and your little one are in my prayers xxx

So pleased you are both doing well, mummy and baby are made of strong stuff! Hope your temp had come down and enjoy the tv! X

Thinking of you and baby and hoping things continue to go well. Well done on coming this far, you're a strong lady! Xx

Vickyclaire I have everything crossed for you too, my friend started to dialated at about 18weeks, she is now 33weeks. I really hope the same happens for you. These little babies like to keep us on our toes.

Message for baby. Stop giving your mommy a hard time, she loves you and wants you to be safe and warm where you are, she gets the point that you want to come and play and meet her but please wait where you are so your mommy can finish cooking you!

I have just seen this thread... I do remember seeing you in tri 1.

I cannot believe mother nature can be so cruel :(

I will be thinking of you in the weeks to come, stay strong and positive.... I have every possible part of me crossed for you and bub

xx

Still saying prayers for you and said one in church for you yesterday. Hope bubba hangs on a bit longer (a good couple of months longer!!) You are doing a fantastic job so far hun and you should be proud of yourself. Take it easy xx

Thinking of you and baby Vicky and hoping and praying that ur baby holds on for a few few weeks at least till past v day and any further will be fabulous :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back