Im on a diet

titch

Reaction score
Yes its a "last minute-OMG its december- I need to look good in a dress for christmas parties-diet"

I know its not healthy, and I know Ill gain a stone the second I even look at my christmas dinner but Im doing it anyway!

So far today Ive had a skinny cappucino, a plum and a hobnob :blush: mmm nutritious! :roll:

I need lunch and our salad has gone off and I cant leave the house. I have an avocado, cuppasoups, (more skinny cappuccinos!) Everything else seems like its unhealthy. I suppose I could have unsweetened porridge, that'll keep me going.

Ideas?

P.S. Im still having my homemade steak and ale pie for dinner cos Im just not throwing that away!!

u cud have tuna pasta ?? i think evry1 has those ingredients in lol low fat and sooooo filling x

yeah that would be a good idea but I used our last tin of tuna last night makng potato cakes. Incidentally, the first time I made them and they were lush and sooooo cheap! :yay:

I had a golden veg cuppa soup and a low fat yoghurt. Im gonna have another cappuccino mid afternoon and then Im gonna have the pies in the oven as soon as OH is home

:cheer: Im quite proud of myself today, Im usually terrible for snacking

ur doing prettyh good even with eating pie... :D u shud buy some of the mini packs of fruit for snacking theyre so handy and yummy xx

What other stuff have you got?

A good tip is to eat a piece of fruit before a meal, avoid white carbs, have a lot of vegetables on your plate with a meal-like 1/2 a plate or more, avoid whole milk and butter and I find my biggest help when I'm watching my weight is portion size-I eat child sized portions, sometimes even eating from a side plate rather than an adult sized plate.

ah theyre good ideas helen. We havent got a lot on cos we were away since friday and its too icy to go out in the car today, we've got a few bits of fruit left in the bowl. Im feeling alright at the mo, Might be on in a few hours desparate to eat something tho!!

Lol x at my worst I lived on coffee and a piece of fruit! I do not recommend it!

We'll distract you if you need it!!!

yeah everyone i know that smokes say they find it so easy to lose weight coos they live on coffee and fags!!!! lmao unfort i dont do fags or coffee lol xx

:rofl: This sounds like me, I'm doing calorie counting, I had 500 yesterday, and only had a cuppa today so far x

blimey hun! you put me to shame, thats just starvation!!

With this monkey I honestly don't get much time to eat :lol: I made us a Christmas diet thread for our goals etc :love: x

:lol: the last thread died a death when people kept telling me different things, and I got totally confused!

Me too! I made this one with my weight, what I'm going to do, and how much I'd like to lose, just to keep track and pep talk each other, I need a good kick up the arse sometimes :lol:

jen!!! thats starving urself u dont need to calorie count lol if thats all ur eating!! lol xx

It's just what I can get iykwim! I love love love my grub, going out for Conors bday on Thursday for a meal so I will be ver by about 3000 :lol: xx

500 calories is way too dangerous and not good for your body. Anything less than 1000 and your body will just start to eat itself. I used to be a size 8 and am now a 16! Its purely from eating too many take outs and too many carbs and not exercising. Ive been on Atkins (lost 2 stone), Weight Watchers (lost 9lb in 3 weeks) and prescribed diet pills by my Dr (which are the worst thing ever!) I now just watch what I eat. If youre looking for a quick fix up to Xmas follow the 7 day Heart Foundation diet (google it), its bland and boring but my parents lost 7lb in the week. Good luck hunny x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back