Im going to loose him :(

I totally know what you mean!, Matt says his mates are organising a stag do in amsterdam... im like hell are you! lol. I can just imagine strippers writhing all over him and i see red. MAN! im angry now hahaha x

im so sad im scared of getting married incase kris wants a stag night :cry:

im seeing a consellor next week if it dont help im going to see my doc. i could tell you girls things about how obbsesive i am and you would think i need locking up!

all i say to kris is discribe what the girls look like on your team. is her bum big what colour hair? is she tanned big boobs? i used to ask kris every day discribe there clothes i was even getting him to take pics on the sly.
i no kris ideal girl he loves Dark hair tanned italian looking so i no hes scared to tell me if he works with a brown haired girl!

a girl i work wioth is leaving to work at kris place she starts in 3weeks iv always looked at her thinkin i hope kris never sees you shes perfect looking. i was even worried with kris picking me up after work incase she was outside. so i no from here its going to get even worse hes going to be her teamleader so he will have to talk to her!!!

iv seen this too what do yous think????
http://www.justbewell.com/help_stop_jea ... ondon.html
what is it????? its in birmingham but im willing to travel!
ild do any thing to change iv tryed every thing and cant do it alone. its out of my hands now and taking over every thing i o :cry:

Go see that counsellor hun.

Its good that your willing to try everything, its the putting your hands up and saying 'I need help' that proves you want to change.

Take one step at a time though. Dont overload yourself with potential solutions, try everything and give it time cos these things dont go away/heal overnight.

Your not mad and you dont need locking up! Your just a wee bit insecure (and who isnt) and need to get this obessional behaviour sorted.

If I can battle a similar thing Dionne then you certainly can!

You so brave to admit it and never be ashamed that you get like it ok :hug:

cheers Jade it you on msn thats made me more determined to change :hug:
your a star!

well my first step i have took and its a real big step for me. and kris has promised to work with me is.

if a girl talks to him in work he will tell me. so then i no i dont have to ask, then i will slowly get out the habbit of questioning every thing.
and tonight iv not asked one question im dying to but oviously no one has spoke to him he ouldnt be brave anough to not tell me 8)

and he knows he has to tell me because every girl in his office are girls i go out drinking with:wink:

for eg last week he said he didnt see a certain girl once then we went out sat night she was telling me how they were chatting about me for about 20mins! grrrrrrr why couldnt he of told me. i dont mind telling these things to you girls that have had insecurity issiues to as you no were im coming from but i hate to think what other people think

Awwww Hun. Have you spoken to Kris about the way you feel? I hope you get something sorted soon hun. (((HUGS)) xxxxx :hug:

:hug: Dionne.

I have a friend that has a similar situation, her husband is too scared to talk to the girls at work. My friend found out that he used to have fag breaks with a girl and then she saw her and she was really attractive and my friend was devastated. The thing is like you she knows he'd never stray.

I must admit since being pregnant I really know how this feels, I feel fat and unattractive and I tape Love Island and watch it when the DH is out cos I don't want him looking at the girls with perfect bodies and then over at me slouching on the chair looking a mess!

At the end of the day Dionne you have been really brave writing about this situation here so you have already taken a step, definitely speak to your doctor because it obviously makes you as unhappy as Kris, also you don't want Dior to grow up thinking its normal to not trust men. You will definitely be able to overcome this.

Its wierd but this always seems to be more of a problem for attractive people, I guess you get used to being judged on your looks to a certain extent and it makes outer beauty have more importance, not sure if I explained that too well! What I mean is maybe people that are not as outwardly blessed are happier because they put more value on other qualities and don't expect to be put on a pedestal because the way they look so don't worry about other attractive people. Sorry I hope this makes sense!

:hug: for everyone feeling insecure at the mo'

skatty i totaly understand what your saying.

iv just lay here really thinking about it all. iv been trying to find a reason as to why im so jelous iv thought about my past and the main thing have i ever been hurt by another man. but there is nothing atall there but i think u have hit it on the head! all through school i was the pretty girl with the older boyfiends latest of every thing i think its stayed with me that looks has more of an importance :shock:

dont get me wrong im so diff now its untrue i love every one on the inside and never judge kris or my children or my friends but iv been left by jelousy of other girls :cry:

I would like to recommend a book to read. Its such a good book that has changed my life, I call it the womens BIBLE.

Its called, 'Why Men Love Bitches' by, Sherry Argov. Anyone heard of it or read it? She also wrote: 'Why Men Marry Bitches.'

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1580 ... y&v=glance

I too used to get jealous. Still do a bit sometimes. Used to get so jealous (even after reading this book once) I would get sick in my stomach at the thought of my boyfriend going out with his mates.

Now I realise that there is no need for jealousy and there are plenty of fish in the sea. Why get so hung up about one guy when there are millions of men out there to shower me with gifts if my current screws up.

I think Sherry's book should be titled 'Independant Woman' because it made me realise my self worth. Which helped me to get over the jealousy. I had to realise this within myself, and it was like a demon being exorcised from my soul! The burden of jealousy was so heavy and overpowering. Now I feel a million pounds lighter inside, even though I am huge with pregnancy! :roll:

“Bitch (noun): A woman who won’t bang her head against the wall obsessing over someone else’s opinion – be it a man or anyone else in her life. She understands that if someone does not approve of her, it’s just one person’s opinion; therefore, it’s of no real importance. She doesn’t try to live up to anyone else’s standards – only her own. Because of this, she relates to a man very differently.”

The theme of Argov’s book is that being too nice, too willing to bend over backwards to accommodate and please a man, as well as being too available, does not bring you the love and attention you crave from a man – but having your own life, and standing up for yourself will. The point isn’t to be an ungrateful shrew, but to use intelligence and humor to let a man know you’re not to be messed with. Argov originally began writing the book as a joke because she was always the one friends turned to for boyfriend advice, but after interviewing hundreds of men she realized she was hearing important information “straight from the horses mouth” that just had to be shared with other women.

The book is organized into ten chapters with 100 “Attraction Principals” taking the reader from the very beginnings of a relationship and what will really gain a man’s interest such as Attraction Principal #6 “It’s your attitude about yourself that a man will adopt” to re-igniting the spark in an established relationship where you’ve begun to feel unappreciated and taken for granted with Attraction Principal #86 “The more independent you are of him, the more interested he will be”.

Again and again Argov points out in the book that you can be very nice and still get your point across. In chapter five “Jumping Through A Hoop Like A Circus Poodle” Argov points out “When you have control of yourself, you don’t need to be emotional all the time.” She lays out that your true power is marked by; understanding your own life rhythm (do you constantly stay up late for a man when you need to get up early?), know who you are and what you will or won’t accept (has a man been able to sweet talk you into behavior that doesn’t feel right to you?), having the ability to make decisions without second guessing yourself (this is a tough one for women), and having self-control.

Argov’s writing is honest, to the point, and with a wry humor that sheds light on the myriad of ways women can turn themselves into romantic, emotional, and sexual pretzels for men. Her book is filled with practical no nonsense steps to take to keep from falling back into bad behavior (or “too nice” behavior). I found myself nodding in agreement to most of her pointers (though I have to respectfully disagree with much of chapter 4 “Dumb Like A Fox”) and cringing with recognition over many of the mistakes I’ve made in the past when I was willing to drop just about everything for a new guy. Many women will be shocked to learn that behavior they thought was simply “showing how much you care” is actually the very behavior that leads a man to feel the woman isn’t really interesting enough to pursue. In the section called “Basic Bitch 101 Argov points out that “A man notices something from the very first phone message that he leaves on a woman’s answering service: whether she is trying too hard. She may be trying too hard to impress him, she may be trying too hard to win him over; or she may be trying too hard to be sexy. Whether she is too needy or trying too hard, it has the same effect. The bitch never tires that hard to make an impression.”

One of the most important Attraction Principals in the book is Attraction Principal #44 “Most women are starving to receive something from a man that they need to give themselves.” Argov points out “The nice girl thinks she’s giving up something to get something better in return. She gives up control over her own life. When the time comes for her to get what she had expected, she winds up disappointed. In addition to being empty-handed, she’s depleted.” What woman hasn’t played exactly by these rules in a relationship and ended up feeling like a vampire’s drained her blood instead of feeling elation and fulfillment?

Just like a best girlfriend giving you a hard to hear but a much needed “pep” talk Argov points out behaviors that will have men walking on you like a doormat, and then spells out simple easy to take steps that will start you on the right path to be alluring again. Chapter six “Nagging No More” is an important one and Argov starts it off with Attraction Principle #52 “When you nag, he tunes you out. But when you speak with your actions, he pays attention.” The book is filled with stories Argov uses to illustrate what “to” and “not” to do in various dating and relationship situations with short stories from friends and interviewees – as in chapter ten “The New and Improved Bitch” with the story of Charlotte and her spending a fortune on a party for her boyfriend Tom (who couldn’t even be bothered to make it to the party) with Attraction Principal #95 “A man feels he’s won, or conquered a woman, when she eats out of the palm of his hand. At which point, he begins to get bored.

Tired of being taken advantage of? Tired of guy’s not calling you back or doing what they said they’d do? Well girls, then it’s time to get Sherry’s book and find out just why men love bitches.

I was just wondering Dionne, I know you said you had a great childhood, kris has never done anything to cause you to doubt him, and your a confident and attractive girl and have always had this problem. So I was just trying to think for something lese that may have caused this problem.

Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend yourself in the past? I know its quite common that if you have done it yourself, it always makes you paranoid that it will happen to you and you suspect everyone else to do it too?

Cat&Noah said:
Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend yourself in the past? I know its quite common that if you have done it yourself, it always makes you paranoid that it will happen to you and you suspect everyone else to do it too?

my boyfriend before kris we both cheated on each other alot? and me and kris used to both mess about when we first met but nothing major thats upset me and i still think of??????

Dionne have you sat and explained how you feel to Kris. tell him that you are getting help for this and i am sure that he would support you all that he can. He seems like a great bloke and you and him have amazingly beautiful children (by the way am loving the piccies of harley and dior). As you are now hearing on here that it is quite a common problem. you arent alone hun we are all here for you and you can sound off anytime on this forum and we will do our best but most of all Kris is there for you.

i wish you all the best xxx

Dionne I am so glad you understood where I was coming from. I am not saying I have been anything special but I was always a girl that had boyfriends and stood out a bit amongst my friends as I am quite dark and also quite extrovert, I think I place quite a lot of value on looks too. I don't mean I judge others on their looks but I feel quite judged and now I am fat and pregnant I am really self conscious. My DH is pretty goodlooking in a classic, scandanavian way (not my usual type!) and I know wherever I go he attracts attention, though he doesn't notice! I do wonder what his work colleagues are like as he is a social worker and most are women but I just have to think if he wanted a tall skinny blonde then they are on tap here but small, curvy dark girls are that bit more elusive :lol:

I have a very attractive friend that is an actress. She is gorgeous but could not leave the house without make up on and is so paranoid about her looks. I think she finds it hard with her proffession also and feels she has a standard to maintain. She also constantly compares hereslef to evfery other female and is really possesive of her boyfriend. At the ned of the day its a common problem!

The book Soozee recommended sounds like a good buy. Understanding why you feel like you do is half of the problem solved.

:hug:

thanks for all this support girls i really need it at the mo.

davina kris knows i want to change i say it all the time though at least once a week i sit him down cry say sorry promise i will change then i do untill a friend will say to me in conversation "i seen kris on his lunch at work" il ask who he was with she will say "feww people a lad and 2girls" thats it im off on one i go bonkers i see red once the kids were in the house i was climbing the walls screaming Dior was so scared i was picking things up wanting to smash them but it was soooo hard seeing her and calming down. iv even thought about just dying as it will stop how jelous i get!!!!
i dont no why on earth im addmitting this but its so out of hand im so scared of hearing any thing about kris as i dont no what i will do :cry:

i was always the prettiest girl in school all the older boyfriends always had to look the best out of my friends now iv had children i cant be all that any more im not bothered about allof it any more but this is how its left me :(

do you think Dionne that having some 'me time' would help. Start getting yourself ready like before. i know you say that youve put on weight (havent we all :lol:) and if youre like me then you probably think that you couldnt be bothered, but believe me once you start putting on a bit of lippy and start thinking better of yourself then that might help slightly.

was you like this before you had Dior, hun just out of interest.

Davina since having children its started up again but i was worse with my ex boyfired. iv always been so jelous since iv had boyfriends.

to be honest i havnt lost my confidence i no whan i go on a night out i still look fine. its just the fear of kris seeing talking to a woman. i dont no what it is. :wall:

i think i have an OCD but with my boyfriend :oops:

I definatly wonder if subconsiously because you had quite an open relationship with him before and with your ex that has affected your trust, thinking to yourself, 'why would he want to stick around now?' previously you had no ties and could mess around as you pleased, where as now you have children you need stability and your scared of him wanting to have the fun you had before?

iv seen this too what do yous think????
http://www.justbewell.com/help_stop_jea ... ondon.html
what is it????? its in birmingham but im willing to travel!

hun just so you know - Lucy Bee went to a guy from that firm in London and she posted about it - was not a good experience. they have loads of therapists round the country so it was probably just him but i thought i had best let you know anyway.

i wouldnt rule out hypnosis as a therapy though - just be sure to go to someone who is a member of their regulatory body.

hope you find something that will help hun - you sound really trapped by it at the mo. take some positive action like you've been talking about - you have so much to gain and nothing to loose hun.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

did she say why it was not a good experience? did she go for jelousy too?
is she still a member on here? whats her user name?

i contacted the woman that does the hypnotherpy from that firm she said its £125 a hr and can take between 1-3 hrs?????

i aint got that kind of money but im willing to save if it works :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back