Missing him :(

heidi-hi

Reaction score
Ooops just had a bit of a cry on the phone to OH! I feel awful now. We didnt argue or anything, i just miss him. As some of u know he is in the army, he has been on exrecise as part of some course he is on since monday 5am so hadnt spoken to him since sunday night till about half an hour ago. When he rang I just broke down.

Before i go on i just wanna apologise to anyone who is going for longer without seeing their OH... Orangefluff i know u are one AND heavily pregnant. So im very sorry! xxx

Thing is, we have been together since i was 16 and it has always been like this, just seeing him weekends, so its not like its something new. Also in the time we have been together he has done two 6 (more like 7month though with the bloody army) month tours in Afghanistan, and i managed these well enough.

He was really lovely about it and tried to cheer me up saying it was just hormones but i just got more upset... I cried about my graduation picture (which i moaned about in another thread) coz i have got a double chin and have to give it out to family members... I pretty much was a nob and cried about everything, even when he said he had been thinking about me and baby and being a proper family the whole time he was out. I have to agree its hormones, i didnt feel upset about not speaking to him until i actually heard his voice! Think im going crazy, now i feel bad and wanna say sorry again but he is probably snoring and in a room with 4 others!

This is a pretty pointless post, but i feel better for getting it out! Haha gotta get a grip {breathing a sigh of relief} xxxx

Aw hugs x I couldn't imagine not seeing my OH every night! Hope you feel better soon x

god it must be so hard. I think I'd be the same and I'm not even pregnant any more xxxx

Thanks everyone, im feeling much better this morning after i spoke to him! Were going to stay with one of my friends in Bristol the weekend after this one and then im going straight to stay with him for the week at his camp then he has 2 weeks off for xmas and new year so will have plenty of time together! xxx

I just see my man at weekends too, and sometimes don't see him for a fortnight....have definitely noticed that I am more clingy since I've been pregnant! I just miss him loads and find it really hard when we're not together, so I understand your tears hun xx

Thanks Amanda! Its really horrible sometimes, ive never been like this before i got pregnant! I just get sad sometimes aswell coz it wasnt really planned and i never imagined i would be apart from him during it. I always pictured being married and living with him, so i feel kinda bad almost like he is missing out! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back