is this a good anough reason the end every thing?

You've got nothing to be ashamed about hun he's the one that looks like a p#!ck.

I've had 3 long term relationships the first i thought was the love of my life we split up so many times and got backtogether i lived for him turned out he was the biggest b@$!@rd god put on this earth and he's the reasons i nearly lost by baby - wont go into it on here but will talk to you about it again. The 2nd i thougt i loved until 4 months before the wedding - scariest thing i ever did was call it off, my wedding dress is still hanging in my mums wardrobe - then theres Dan we get on really well, he's just a bit lazy but then i think thats most men. He stayed out all night once when he got home my bags were packed, i've never seen a grown man cry, he says he fell asleep at a mates, i chose to give him the benefit ot the doubt and forgive him but gave him a hard time for ages and he hasn't done anything for me not to trust him since.

I haven't seen the pics but what he's put about other women would be enough for me to really question trust.

I hope i'm not making you feel worse hun not sure if this is making much sense got Abi in one arm and typing with the other lol. x x

it makes sence manda, god you have had your probs with men, and by the sounds of it, its made you stronger and not let a man walk all over u..

the pics are bad :oops: me in naughty undies posing bending over :oops: :oops: topless ones but the moderaters put smily faces over my boobs and there was a pic that i cant c as the moderator removed it and there were replays saying
"OMG UR A DEAD MAN IF YOUR MRS EVER SEES THAT"

omg im dreading to think what pic it was

Dionne I'm so sorry hun that's is WAY out of order, there are something that you just DO NOT DO and that is one of them.

I know what I would do hun, I would never let him back, but you've just had a baby and are at a very vunerable time. Take your time to decide what you feel is best for you and your kids.

(((((HUG)))))

Reading to what extent he has gone, I agree with all the other replies.
Good luck
Emilia xx

just makes me feel cheap loads of purvy men giving their opinions on me..

his excus is he just wanted to show me off......

bloody take me out to a bar then :evil:

oh i feel so confused, 21 with 2 babies single parent, i never wanted things to turn out this way.

why is it the ones we love are the ones that can hurt us so much? :cry:

I'm a lot stronger from mypast experiences believe me.

Do you know if he's posted these pics anywhere else?

Dionne i didn't realsie the pics were THAT bad!!! You must feel so ashamed.

You said on the other post that Kris'd cheated on you on the net before. How did he act after you confronted him then? Did he realise he was in the wrong? And does he now?

Hearts81 i was thinking the same about the pics, makes quite a difference to the whole thing! :( makes so much more out of order :evil:

Dionne from what you've said it sounds like he is saying sorry but not really showing you he means it. 'Sorry' isnt good enough he should be begging after what he did and he doesnt seemto realise this.

x

Hey hun, you gotta kick this man into touch, lay it on the line, he cant treat you like that. You are the mother of his kids and I think you need to get super tough with him, you are fantastic and he ought to count himself lucky!! :twisted:

You said on the other post that Kris'd cheated on you on the net before. How did he act after you confronted him then? Did he realise he was in the wrong? And does he now?

yes last time it was a girl on msn and they were aranging to met and having dirty talk and had webcam!! i didnt even no we had a webcam!

yes i left him packed my bags went home which i had never done before, he was sooo gutted begged and begged even asked me to marry him... y do they always think tht will get them out of sh*t, so like a fool i went back. but now we have had babies together thought it would be diff

Any idea what you gonna do yet hun have you spoke to him?

Tell me to mind my own business if you dont feel like telling us yet

lol my last post dont make much sence after all the other personnal stuff i've already asked you :doh: :wink:

Oh dionne bless you! like you aint got enough to think about with just having a new baby and dior, and you find this out,I think I'd be really mad, upset, confused...ect.

I hope you think things through and try to think what you want to do with your relationship :think: , Kris really needs to think about what he'd do without you if you weren't there with your lovely little 2 :roll:

I really feel for you babe, i don't really know you but wish I lived closer so you had someone to talk to, It's horrible being alone when something has happened like this.

Well if you need to talk you know were all here to try and help.

I hope you work things out. sorry for long post!

awww babes i would have gone totally ape shit and 2 weeks after u had ur baby boy, men r crap!!
has he tried to see u today?

how r u feeling now?? if u need to tlk try my msn even tho its says busy

Oh Dionne :( That is a really shit thing that he has done to you (like you don't know that already). I can't imagine how you feel but know that I would feel totally gutted :( Blimey I made DH sleep downstairs after I found out he'd googled 'tits' to have a hand shandy to whilst I was downstairs feeding Ella :evil: :evil: We had a good talk after a while and sorted things out, but I felt like crap.

It's totally understandable how you are feeling - can your mum help you out at the moment? Don't take him back because you need him, only because you want and trust him (if that makes sense?)

i can't believe you found all that. you must feel so devestated :( i think men do things like this and then feel guilty later. he probably was trying to impress the other men but he needs to respect you more!! there must be something missing in their brain that stops them from doing stupid things :doh:

ps if the mods dont delete the pics and you know his log in - i would go in and delete them and change all his posts to 'i am a pig' or something similar!! x

lol i tryed last night but the thread has been logged so i cant!!!

urghhhhhhh

omg dionne *hugz* what an awful thing for you to be going through ever :( il pm u my msn addy if you want to talk feel free to add me babe *hugz* x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back