is this a good anough reason the end every thing?

Dee1985

Reaction score
i love Kris more then any one could imagin. i used to have bad jelousy problems after Dior was born, but things have been great the past 9months i love and trust kris!!!!!

UNTILL...
there was a thread on here yesterday about trusting partners on the pc.

i sat in my living room on the pc and the devil came on my sholder and told me to check up on Kris so i went on to his forum, its a forum about tvs plasmas and computers...
there was a thread called "best looking girlfriend"

there were pics of me on there.... yes them kind of pics!!!! personal pics that me and kris take alone in the bedroom!!!! :shock: :shock:

i was gutted i felt cheap and like my partner dont respect me, then they were all having a joke on there kris was taking highest bids so he could swap me for a new plasma!!!!
then some man post a pic of his mrs and kris comment was
"wana swap"?
then some man post a pic of a short girl kris replyed
"iv always like the idea of a short goodlooking girl as my current partner and past partners have all been of an average hight, umm a sexy lil f**k box"

then all the lads were asking him to post more dirty pics and he put
"iv got some dirty pics at my mums house of some sexy ex girlfriends"

im gutted u wont even believe this is the most down in the dumps iv ever felt and the only thing thats been keeping me going was knowing kris loved me the way i am??

well he got home i kicked him out

he says

"sorry he just wanted to show me off, and the comments about the other girls, he was just trying to be one of the lads and ment none of it???"

what do i do? iv never cryed so much before

O my god you poor poor thing (((((((hugs))))))))

I'm gonna be no help cos i dont know what i would do. Have you got any friends near you who could come and sit with you today and help you talk about it?

We're always here if not x x x

nope they all work :( just me and the babies today.. and worse of all, i dont even have a double buggy yet so i cant leave the house..

you poor thing!!! (((((hugs))))) i don't know what to say, except that's completely out of order!!!

Do you understand his comment about just trying to be one of the lads? If you do and you realise it was just some put on banter to sound cool and he feels awful for hurting you then i think you should forgive him.

he's not likely to do owt like that again cos he's seen how much it's hurt you. You should enjoy your first day alone with your 2 babies and try and put Kris to the back or your mind til he's home and you can talk it out properly.

Soz reading back on this it dont make much sence. Also you are the only one who can decide what you do.

cheers hun,

i want to forgive him.

if this was before and i read them things ild be like
"well u think other girls are nicer il show u"
then ild get the shortest lil skirt get dressed up to the nines go up town and make him realise but after having Dior and Harley

ewwwww its not an option :wall:

Awww Dionne you're the mamma of his 2 babies, you'll prob be the best looking woman ever to him!!!

bloody men!!! :x
i went through all this when i was pregnant with my son. i also have problems with the way i look i went from a slim 8 to a 14. things seemed to have changed now cos i told him how i felt maybe if u talk to him?
i havent really got any good advise sorry but i do hope u feel better soon. cos i know how horrible it is!
hugs
ps u can add me to msn if u eva need a chat!
xx

OMG!!

I understand men like to be one of the lads and they are very competitive about there property and like to have the best, but to put private pics on the net for all to see!! :shock:

Personally i would make him grovell!!

Oh god Dionne i am not even going to begin to think how you feel, you must feel terrible!!

Don't let this one go!! He has rattled your trust you need to make sure it won't happen again. :shakehead:

i can understand the 'lads' banter, but to post personal pics is way out of order.
Your man has some serious groveling to do.
He should remove all the pics from his forum.

Men don't think! they still try to be 'cool' when they should be trying to be responsible.

(((hugs))) to you..... doesn't help that your hormones will be shot to pieces too!

the thread on his forum has been locked because of kris and his purvy talk!!!

but he says he will mail the administrator c if they will delete the pics

Dionne, you've had some good feedback on here and I doubt that mine will make any difference, but...

My DH did something daft after my daughter was born when he was at Uni. Nothing too outrageous, but I felt hurt.
Looking back now, I realise it's an age thing too. He was a young lad trying to fit in with the other 18 year olds (no discremination - that's the age at Uni).

We laugh about it now, but he still feels uneasy about it.
You'll laugh about it too one day.
Boys will be boys... I don't think it's worth leaving him for that - you'll just have to make it clear to him that his been a bit of an tool!!! :shakehead:
Emilia xx

yh i hope i do look back and moan i never go with men my age as they are to childish but he is nearly 26!!!!!!!

its mainly just my hormoans that are adding to the anger..

Yip... my DH was 29 at the time!
Hang in there - the anger will pass!
Emilia xx

Aww hunny i'm so sorry, I hope you and Kris work every thing out hun.

So sorry you had to see that at such a sensitive time for you.
you said yourself that the old you would have got dressed up and shown him just what he had at home, try to remember that a large part of your reaction could be that no woman feels very good about her appearance so soon after giving birth and this is just adding insult to injury.

dont make any rash decisions right now - let the dust settle and make him prove just how sorry he is - reckon thats got to be worth at least a week of night feeds dont you :wink:

as lots of the others have said - men dont think! they only realise the consequenses once we start yelling or crying at them :?

Give those beautifaul babes of yours a big kiss each and let them make you feel better the way only your babies can :)

xxx

Dionne i'm so sorry this has happened, i think you have to ask yourself will you be able to trust him again, if i'm honest if Dan did something like that he would be history, taking pictures/videos is something you do with someone you trust he has broken that trust, i really dont think what he's done is acceptable, the pictures is bad enough but then adding the comments too i wouldn't be happy and i'm a fairly open minded laid back person, it's probably not what you want to hear but thats my thoughts, at the end of the day the decision is yours, if you do decide to work things out make it hard for him, if he thinks that much of you he'll do anything for you.

If you want to chat more you can always add me to msn [email protected]

Don't worry hun i'll be up your way soon we'll have a girly night out :)

Manda x

Hi Manda i want to end it but i love the man to bits, hes my world.

hearing your man say another girl is sexy and beautiful and call there ex girlfriends sexy is hard anough but after only having Harley 2weeks ago its making it all worse, i trusted him so much things were the best they have ever been.... or so i thought..

he keeps phoning me saying are we friends now? i said i cant forgive u and when i go to give him a ear bashing he says
"ok stop trying to be my mum and giving me a telling of iv said im sorry what more do u want"

but if we could all go around doing what ever then saying sorry and getting away with it, we would do it all the time!

i just feel sick to the stomach feel like im in a trance :(

im glad u see it how i do manda as i was worried i was going over the top.

im his mrs he should respect me, never mind being the mother to his 2 babies and he bloody wants to pip me out on the net!

there are people from manchester that go on his forum too :(

oh the shame

To be honest hun Id feel like you be upset and angry but wouldnt want to end it with him becuase I love him and he is Ella's daddy.

BUT I would give him the impressin that you want to end it Id make him feel really guilty and make him grovel, chocolates, flowers the works, and I wouldnt let him out with his mates for a long time lol, and ban him from the forum

Hope you sort things out and feel better soon.

P.S why sont you order sling so you can go out? dior in the oram Harley in a sling or soemthing similar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back